Sober (nsfw!!!)

This chapter includes some nsfw writing, if you're not comfortable with the scenery of sex and detailed sex, please skip this chapter.

<Tracer's pov>

It's midnight.
Everyone has eaten dinner,
Gone to bed
Yet I'm here
In a room.
Alone.
Alone with her.

We're laughing at old memories. Old inside jokes. It's not long before I realize the situation we're in. She's resting her head on my shoulder as I type on my laptop. She's still mumbling about something that happened years ago. I wish I could listen to what she's saying but I'm getting those feelings again. I'm really sick of this, and just like that...I take out and drink some wine that was in my small fridge. Angela drinks some too. Before you know it we down a whole bottle in under 30 minutes and it doesn't even take half the time before we're buzzed out. I thought the emotions I was feeling would go away if I tried to drink it all out, but they're still here. Then,

She looks at me

She gives me a look that's different.

One with passion. One with shyness.

One with hunger.

It's not long before I realize that Angela... well... coming from a gal that's known her since the early days... she gets horny when she drinks. Her mind just isn't there. It's happened many times. We all used to go to bars and we'd have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she wasn't trying to seduce some poor guy.

She starts to pull me towards my bed,
And a million thoughts cross my mind.
Should I go with it? Should I wait?
Does she even like girls?!?!
But it doesn't take long for me to realize when she starts to kiss me. It's soft, it's gentle, and my heart feels warm. But she starts to get more aggressive and I find it hard to keep up. My mind is so clueless of the situation I'm in, and my body is trying to handle what the bloody hell is going on. But I realize that it's too late, my body and my drunken mind are taking over, and the only thing left is for me to hope that I'll forget any of this happened in the morning.

As I try to keep up with the movement of her lips, our hands intertwine. She pulls away and looks at me. I'm thinking she's starting to realize what's really going on. But instead of stopping she goes back to making out with me. She tugs at my shirt and looks at me. She's asking for my approval, and I nod my head. She pulls it off of me and throws it across the room and looks at my chest. She trails the rim of my accelerator with her finger and presses her soft hand to my stomach. She knows how badly I'm flustered. She knows that I'm slowly giving in to her. She's teasing me.

I follow her hand with my eyes as she slowly gets closer to my private area.
Her hand is at the end of my rib cage.
Her hand is at my hips.
Her hand is at the beginning of my pelvis.
Her hand is under my leggings.
I suddenly prepare myself for what's about to happen.
She slowly pulls off my leggings and stares at my white laced panties. I'm growing redder by the minute yet this obviously turns her on.
She suddenly hops off of me and starts to strip.
I watch as layers of clothes are being pulled off of her
And then she's completely naked.
Her curved body makes me more of a drunk mess.
She gets back on top of me and her hand slips quickly under my panties.
She slips a finger in.

I moan but as soon as I do she kisses me to shut me up. She slips in another finger and I feel myself choking out my moans of pleasure. I know she's trying to keep my quiet but it feels so good I can't hold back, I haven't been touched like this since my college days, but not even that felt as good as this does. I feel her hand adjusting to slip another finger in and I can do nothing but have my moans muffled as she continues to kiss me. She's thrusting her fingers in and out and I'm arching my back, bucking my hips to the rhythm of her fingers. It feels so good.
I start to whine as she looks at me and smirks.
What does this doctor have up her sleeves.
It's not long before she's going faster and faster, I cover my mouth and close my eyes. My legs start to shake and I can feel myself finishing onto her hand, it's warm and I'm a shaking mess. She lowers herself down and starts to eat me out.
After that I sit up and try to touch her, but she knows I'm exhausted and she assures me that it's okay.
She pulls the blanket over us and starts to spoon me.

I can't believe she's this caring and gentle even when she's drunk.

It's not long before I find my eyes growing heavier and heavier, and just like that, I sleep.

——————
Thanks for reading!:)
6/10/2020