The Hufflepuffs treated Harry warmly. After chatting and eating a lot of sweets, Harry decided to go back to his dormitory. It was late, he walked slowly down the corridors. Rarely did anyone pass by.

For some reason, he didn't feel safe. He felt that silence was everywhere. When he got to the Slytherin's common room, he felt better. A few of them were still awake and studying or talking with each other. When he reached Draco's room, he didn't knock. There was no reason to knock on the door ?! It was his own room too.

Trigger warning!!

Something was wrong. The atmosphere in the room was heavy. He felt that someone else was there, even though he couldn't see anyone
He slowly opened the bathroom door and saw Draco sitting on the floor with tears on his face. He was wearing a black T-shirt, and the Dark Mark on his left hand was barely visible under the blood. There was something sharp in his right hand, it looked like a knife.

Draco saw Harry and covered his hand in horror and tried to get up. Harry didn't understand how this happened, but as far as he could remember, he ran to Draco and hugged him. Draco bursted into tears and hugged Harry tightly. After being in the same position for a few minutes, Harry suddenly remembered Draco's hand and And with his wand, he performed every healing spell he could think of. The bleeding was over, but a  deep wound was still on Draco's forearm. Harry helped Draco and led him into the room. He wrapped Draco's hand in a piece of cloth. After that, they lay on Harry's bed and hugged each other until Draco fell asleep.

Draco woke up in the middle of the night next to Harry. Harry was still awake and looking at him. The burning of his hand reminded him of what had happened. He didn't understand why Harry had saved him. Harry was still looking at him. He asked quietly, "Do you want to talk about it?"
Draco felt good next to Harry. "I don't think I can do it now," he said in a hushed voice.
"But thank you for helping me, even though I can't understand why. I bothered you all those years, I deserved to die."
"Don't say that," Harry said sadly. "Everything that happened before is over. The important thing is that you've changed now. Or rather I say, you are now yourself and you don't have to behave the way others wanted you to." Draco felt his chest tighten. Last year,he wouldn't even dare dream of being this close to Harry. What harry just said was making Draco feel more comfortable talking to him.
-Harry..I'm sorry for wh-
Harry didn't let Draco finish his sentence. He didn't like to see Draco so upset. So he brought his face close to Draco's and kissed him gently on the lips.
He was worried that Draco would not want this, but when he kissed him back,nothing else mattered to him at that moment except Draco.
....
They talked and kissed all night. Draco told Harry everything. Harry understood and made Draco feel better about living.

The next morning,they woke up late, cuddled up next to each other. Both feeling happy and relaxed.
Because as long as they were together, the only thing that mattered to them was their own happiness.

I hope you guys enjoyed this fiction 🤍✨