2: I THINK YOU JUST KILLED ME!

Bakugo Katsuki wasn't having a great day, first the teachers made him and the rest of the class wait in a improvised classroom, with a small television that only passed news, and a awful lot of chairs and no tables. Pretty much all of the class was panicking because of the news, saying that from Hosu to Musutafu was being quarantined, even though nobody from the class lived even close to those places, the only people who could say anything would be Iida Tenya, the class rep., because his brother worked in Hosu as a hero, and Uraraka Ochako, Round Face to Bakugo, because she rented a apartment near Musutafu to go to U.A.

Bakugo was the only one that had relatives and house on the area, and when the class found out they were hysteric for him, this was going to be the longest day that Bakugo lived for a long time.

Bakugo's POV

"Bakugo! You should call your family! It is not good to be misinformed in this occasions!" Glasses says to me, I'm starting to get pissed with all this screams.

I sigh and dial my Old Hag's phone number. After the click I hear her talking. "Hey Kid! You okay!? You better say that this is not happening over there too!" Old Hag screams to the phone.

I will not lose, not even to my mother, "Old Hag! I'm completely fine! You going to the shelter!?" I scream back.

"Inko called and said that Izuku told her to call me, to take her to the shelter, I'm not sure what is happening, but I'm taking her there."

"What does fucking Deku has to do with this?" This seems to catch the extras attention, this will be hard to explain, I mutter a curse to myself and hear what the Old Hag has to say to me.

"Izuku was in the middle of the problem, he was going to school, and got caught on the way. Inko told me he was going to the shelter too." Well, isn't that amazing, the quirkless kid, running around avoiding what the news told us was a disease that made people extremely violent, with tendencies of biting and killing people around them.

"Great." I say running through my head the different possibilities of what could be happening to Izuku.

"I will turn off now, I'm arriving at Inko's in the next corner." I say my 'Okays' and turn off the call, at that moment I was bombarded with all kinds of questions from my classmates.

"What happened?"
"Everything okay?"
"Any info to share?"
"Danger?"

And many other questions. Then the question that I didn't want to hear appeared. "Who's Deku?" It was Round Face obviously. For some reason she is awfully friendly to me, all because I 'saved' her during the entrance exam, she is useful and I would say strong if she wasn't an airhead too.

"A quirkless kid I used to know." I reply uninterested in him, the useless guy would stick around me all the time, following me like he was stuck to me with glue or some shit like that, it was fucking annoying.

"Why not call him? Isn't he in the middle of that?" She asks. This caught the attention of the ones that were already walking away from being ignored.

I sigh and call him just to make them shut up. A click is heard and I put the call on speaker. "K-Kacchan!? I think you just killed me!" I hear fucking deku say, cold sweat runs through my body, what is this guy saying! I killed him!?

Izuku's POV

I open my backpack stealthily, careful so that I don't make a sound with the zipper and take out my history book. They seem to look at me, and at the same time don't, like they are blind, I throw the book to a window on the other side of the road, and as if on cue they all start walking to the sound.