4: ANOTHER SUNNY DAY

Shota's POV

That problem child will be the death of me one of this days... I think as Nezu starts to organize the remaining heroes so that we can start a meeting about the issue at hand. We should have some kind of trips in and out of the quarantined zone so that we could evacuate people freely.

"Okay, everyone, let's get all the information we got together." Nezu starts, he then turns to Hizashi, "Present Mic, I heard you have someone you know stuck at the quarantined zone, what can you say about the situation?"

Hizashi is quick to say what's happening with Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya, he is a quirkless kid I became friends with some months ago. He is currently at home after trying to get to U.A. shelter only to discover it already evacuated. The information we got out of our interactions together is very important too. As many of you already know, at night the infected can use their quirks, Izuku got information on their speed, information on how to effectively kill the infected and other basic information. During the day he noted that their speed is relevant to the amount of blood the infected lost, the more he lost the slower he was, during the day, the fastest they can go is jogging speed, they are mostly blind and rely heavily on hearing, they also scream to call for other infected and their motor skills are lacking, they can't go up things, at night, they are fast, activate their quirks, many times uncontrollably, use hearing and sight to 'hunt' and can even make decent attacks. They are 'killed' if stabbed in the brain or so he says."

Nezu seems to stop to think for some time. "Did he do something during the day?" He asks.

I decide to tell the rest. "He was caught on his way to school, passed through the infected and even successfully avoided a group that was after him thrice that day, after talking to us, he seemed to be interested to gather photos and notes on the infected, taking a lot of them of different infected and the condition of the city. He also identifies people and send their pictures, mostly of those we received being heroes, 15 were confirmed to being the ones he send images of, also he discovered the student that went missing from his hero activities with Endeavor."

"And how is the student?" Nezu asks.

I share the different pictures Izuku gave us, some disgusted looks and other sad and pity looks were shared between the heroes that were present. "He also marked that he acted strangely, didn't go after him and didn't react to touch, he didn't have much more information on that."

"You said that he was pursued three times by the infected, what did he do to lose them?" Endeavor asks, curious about the one that discovered his missing son. His eyes lost some light but there was still a low flame of hope that he is okay.

"One time during the day, one of my students is his childhood friend and called him, making him a target, he used one of his school books to make the infected attention to change, since during the day they rely more on hearing then sight. The other two being during the night, he was always in a call with us during this time, during our call the night came and his voice changed immediately reacting to the infected, he also chooses to call them dead, to be quicker, he was on a rooftop at the time and was pursued by a hair-controlling quirk user and a vine quirk user, since he noticed that they were using their quirks uncontrollably, he used them against the pursuers and bound the two together, the second time was much later into the night, he was sighted by one man that had a 'cat quirk', has he called it, and could see well in the dark, he used a road with a lot of traffic to lose the infected and noted that some infected can control their quirks to a certain extent, since he said and I quote 'He changed his teeth to attack me, but got his mouth stuck on the roof of the car when he missed, he only changed his mouth when close to me.', after that he slipped on a car and injured himself on a arm, but otherwise he remained uninjured."