6: NEW OBJECTIVES

Izuku's POV

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" And I'm now awake. I'm starting to think that this guys are the best alarm clock there is. Even though Todoroki entered berserk mode he didn't even go against the door to try and open it, he just used a bit of his quirk and nothing more.

The events of last night come flooding in and I almost break up remembering the girl I killed. Looking at her body, I almost throw up, holding it in just barely. Looking at myself, I'm all covered in blood, so I decide to wash myself quickly. Noticing that there is blood in my bandage, I think about the worse, I could be infected now! What do I do! As this goes through my head, I unwrap the bandages, noticing that the blood didn't go all the way through a sigh of relief comes to me.

I take my time washing myself, making sure I take all the blood and sweat from me. After I took a light breakfast, and started looking for bleach and other cleaning materials to deal with the mess I made out of my living-room, Mom will kill me if she sees this. I think to myself as I see blood almost everywhere.

After cleaning almost everything around the body, the screams were already nonexistent and I took upon myself to get the body out of the house. I first grabbed a piece of paper and planned what to do.

1. Clean the house.
2. Fortify the house.
3. Clean myself.
4. Check on Todoroki.
5. Check for resources.
6. Grab generator from electronics store.
7. Start to secure my street.
8. Prepare myself for nightmares.

Finishing up my list, I check my phone that I let charging, looking at it, my stream was currently with more than 500 views, somehow I didn't like this, Did they see me killing the girl? Will they judge me because of what I am doing?

I sigh as I grab the camera and put it on the holder, that is on my head. Looking outside, the street is empty, no dead visible anywhere. I take the girl as far as I can from my house. I know that it will attract the dead after all. Should I take the knife off? I will need it after all...

With a quick pull, the knife came out, and the girl stayed down. "I guess I don't have to worry about them getting up after being stabbed on the head." I comment out loud. A shiver goes down my spine as I realize what I said. "I shouldn't be thinking like this... I just killed someone."

I get back home and cleaned the mess that came with moving out the body from my house, after that I cleaned the knife and decided to not use it for cooking, I will leave it in another place, so that it won't be in contact with the rest of the cooking utensils... After that I push a bookshelf that was in the hallway the girl came in and use it to barricade the window. I repeat the process with different furniture for the remaining windows.

Washing myself a second time, I decide to check on Todoroki, opening the door, everywhere from the floor to the ceiling was wet, I sigh at the trouble it will be to clean this everyday, I grab Todoroki by the hand and as if it was a leash I grab a bandage and strap him in a bookshelf, so that he doesn't run away. I should also gag him when it's night time, so that he doesn't call anyone here.

After that, I check for what I'm missing at home, I used a full bottle of bleach to clean all that blood, so I will need to get more, in case this happens again, I should also try to get a weapon, canned food and water, at least water containers so that I can store water.

I try to communicate with Todoroki again, we didn't go far, he was almost unresponsive the whole time, so I let him look at the ceiling while I was going to get resources. I saw him sit on the sofa, so I guess it he will be okay alone on the house.

Feeling a buzzing sensation on my pocket, I look at my phone, it was a message from Kacchan. 'I'm watching the stream.' "Hey Kacchan!" I call out as I read the message. 'Try getting a weapon. Blunt would be good.' "Yeah I know Kacchan, but I think something to pierce would be better. I made a small list of things to get, so don't worry. Also, you are not 18! You shouldn't be seeing the stream!"