|5|

Now fully dressed, ready for my departure. This all soon to be another memory when we're out of this bubble, we prepare for our goodbyes to get back to reality.

Yet this time. We don't rush to get going. Seeming to become harder each time.

We stay laid together. The heat radiating from his body onto mine, made me feel alive.

It made my toes curl with glee, contentment. Contentment. Happiness... Something I'd never experienced before, yet always craved with another soul. Albeit with a partner or even a family relative.

He slowly traced the backs of his fingers across my cheek.
His eyes, watching his own actions on me. Gentle and soothing. Always careful with his affections towards me. Something I wasn't so used to.

And strangely, his actions seemed to be making him more short of breath, rather than me.

A soft, slow hand reached at my chin, guiding my lips up to meet his with an intense gaze towards me.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and gently caressed mine, moving in sync. As if we were two lost pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly.

I'm sure to the outside, we looked nothing more than a complete car crash. And we didn't know how or why... but we just fit.

My mind began clouding over, nothing else mattered in this life time, in this moment, than right now. Me and him. Us.

Heat rushed between my legs.
A longing grew in the pit of my stomach. Again. So soon after my fix of him.

That hunger rising as though I'd been starved. As though the more I had him, the more I needed.

Just his touch, always had this effect on me. Sweet bliss, like he was home to me. He was my medicine. My sweetest downfall. The drug in my veins that I was so far addicted to.

His tongue tasted of nicotine and tequila. A delicious mixture.

All it took, was one look, the second our eyes met, and everything changed.

Our hands became frantic. Needy, desperate for each others touch again. Like we needed it like the air we breathe.

I kicked off my boots, as Matty ragged his t shirt over his head.
My hands began undoing his jeans the second he was over me.

His hands yanked my dress up above my waist. Scrambling to have me again in a desperate lust of passion.

A big hand cupped at my jaw as his lips came down to meet my neck. Planting soft, wet kisses over my sweet spot.

Before he'd lean up slightly to stare at me in what can only be described as 'seductiveness' as he bit down on his bottom lip at the sight of me so willing and ready, at his mercy.

Fuck, this guy.
Would I ever get enough of him?

He always knew how and where.  To the exact. Every emotion hit. He'd mastered my body to a tee.

Setting me alight like wildfire inside of me.

I was unable to hold back my arousal, the pleasure from his small actions. Being so vocal and not caring about it.

A moan fell from my lips, just as Matty took charge of my mouth again.

His body suddenly stiffened in reaction to the sound of ecstasy leaving my lips.

He loved how vocal I was, he always felt the need to tell me it was a turn on for him. He'd call me 'bad' and a 'fucking tease'.

"Are you sure?"

The deathly glare I sent him instantly shut him up. He always asked that.

Of course I was sure.

Maybe tomorrow I'd regret this.

Guilt will probably slam into me and attack me for days to come.

But I couldn't think ahead.

I could barely process what was happening now, never mind later.

"I really fucking need you" I told him, my voice coming out almost a growl of passion. Impatient. Hungry for his throbbing cock inside of me, filling me once again.

"Now. Matty!" I pushed, when he just continued to start down at me, lovingly, amused. Keeping me waiting purposely to toy with me.

He was back taking control, my hands reached around the back of his neck. Pulling him back to me.

And that's all it took.

He was giving it to me. Just what I needed.

Giving him to me.