Receiving the Wands

I'm just using my wand but you guys can put yours in the description I make, the left is mine and the right is Draco's.

*****

Amaris watched excitedly as Mr. Olivander handed a wand to each of them.

"For Miss Olympus, a 12 1/2 inch, rosewood, flexible, with a dragon heartstring."

Amaris reaches out to hold it but once she takes it into her hand flaming sparks shoot out of the wand causing Mr. Olivander to gasp and take it back.

"Maybe not that one. Mr. Malfoy, 10 inch, haywood, with a unicorn hair core."

Draco eagerly took the wand from him and smiled as a soft light glowed from the end of the wand.

"Perfect, now to find a wand for Miss Olympus." Mr. Olivander vanished behind a couple shelves before returning with a clean looking box.

"Now Miss Olympus, I believe this one might just be perfect, go ahead and give it a go."

Excitedly Amaris took the wand, 14 1/4 inches, larch wood, slightly yielding flexibility, and an Occomy feather core. She gasped in awe as colorful sparks emitted from the wand, showering her like glitter only for it to fade away.

Mr. Olivander nodded and walked behind the counter as Catalina paid for thier wands.

"Alright children, it's time to go meet Cadoc, Lucius, and Narcissa." Catalina quickly led the pair to the pet store.