The Beginning (continuation)

I have always wanted to become first in class until I was unconscious  but it was Temporal but after that It seemed like had grown taller than me before. After my rehabilitation I was ready and feeling good until I met Adam class the class bully I only had 1 friend my neighbour Jonas, Jonas is kinda Australian he was only there for 10 years, back to Adam as I was having my lunch he came over and pick up my mobile phone and said what's up fresh boy I told him to put it down but he said oh u want this and smashed it with his foot I got like you bully u think u are the big bad wolf and punch him in the guts he flew and went smashed a table the principal put me on detention till 4 and it was 1, I was so mad I stormed the place and I was suspended.
After I got home my parents had heard the news that I was suspended there were so mad that they grounded me for 2 weeks and I was suspended for 3 weeks and on the last day of my stay at home my dad got me a new phone. It SUCKS it's very slow it has 2G network service and very low storage room I pretend as if it was a good gift, the next day in school I sold it to  first grader named Frank for 1,000 I asked him where could he get that money he removed a credit card I took it and he told me to take the whole credit card so then I got a new phone it was an iphone.

  So things were normal, I became first in class finished ma essay graduated college and became a business manager at FEDO Tech, it means Federation online technologies the were specialized in gaming, Microsoft, and other tech designs and I was acting general manager for a month the workers did took me for granted so things went bad after the actual manager arrived blamed me for every thing and said you are I could not control my anger so I punched him by mistake and he was paralized. 

WRITER: You should probably know what is next, and from now I am going to be addressing Andy as he not I

And his parents names were Alex and Alexa