THE RISE OF A VILLIAN (DARK FURY)

He was busted out of jail by some people named" INFERNO X" they said they wanted him as their boss and they knew that he had powers, but their real motive was to destroy him the worked for Dark Assassin so as time went on the trained him to be a good fighter, some skills were hammer fist, roundhouse , and named him "Dark Fury" he said "that a nice name cool" on his first mission he annihilated 12 people and their moto was "Mercy is not an option" so people continued to report the drastic deaths of people while it was all his fault not knowing that it was his suit the made him merciless so he was there as their fake boss for 2 whole years.

Within those 2 years he was only killing people everyday repeating, repeating, and repeating. Till one day he thought and said our next mission is to destroy FEDOtech while being wanted at jail . But within those 2 years Andy's parents were killed he didn't know the cause. So the day before their mission he took a break to to train more for the big day as he was on his way home he saw a secret room and said "How come the never told me about this room" and he entered inside that was where they were keeping all their plans "kill Andy's parents" their next mission was to get rid of him at their grand mission he left in shame and agony that he worked for evil people.

So then he thought of a new plan but he has to do it in secret because he was wanted so he went to his grand father for advise