~Chapter 4~

Heyyyy.... soooo hows everybody??? Haha. I'm rly sorry for not updating in like a wholeass year🤠😳

I walked down the street and watched Mikes house fade into the distance. I was still shook up from earlier but I was livid enough to walk home apparently.

I was about half way to my house humming some random song that decided to visit my head when I, for some unexplainable reason, looked into the woods right next to the road... big mistake.

As I slowly started to look at the tree line, I see a tall figure, a familier figure, standing right next to a tree that was only a few meters away from me. It only took me a second to realize that I needed to run. It had obviously known I was there because as soon as I had started to run down the street, it chased after me as if I was a small bunny and he was the wolf hunting for food.

I was almost to my road when I hear an ear piercing screech. I turn to look to see what had made that deafening scream when I come face to face with my friend from earlier, that same disgusting smell and that same blank face as always.

I try to run like earlier but it seemed to have thought ahead and grabbed my ankle(sangwoo who??)right when I was turning to run. It pulled and I saw everything turn upside down as I was being flipped over head first into the asphalt. That last thing I see is a deer running into the road next to me and my leg being let go by this creature.

☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎

I wake up in the ditch next to a pool of blood on the road. I reach to touch my head because I have a massive headache only to be met with a sticky substance matting my hair. I look down at my hand and see blood that had already started to clot, all over my fingers. How long have I been laying here?

I get up and start to walk home and try to remember what happened and how I got in a ditch with my head bleeding out. As I'm about to get off of this road, I hear a car pull up behind me only to be met with the sheriff, Jim Hopper.

AHHAHAHAHHAHA I'm so sorry for not updating in literally a whole year... but anyways, can we acknowledge how hot and sexc heir.of.atticus is!2!1!1!!1!!!1!1!! I meannn go look at him, what a FINE man, what a SNACK. I'm sorry I'll go now, I hope you losers enjoyed this chapter that took me a wholeass year to write 😌👊