Twelve

A/N: when Gallant speaks the words Lucas know they with be in slanted English 'example' so will Lucas's words when he speaks the words he knows in Gallants langue.

Lucas's POV

 I stare at the huge alien in confusion as he points and me before speaking in his strange but husky language .

He once again turns his finger on himself before repeating the same thing.

Is he trying to tell me something?

I watch as he repeats the process before noticing the similarities in the words each time he points.

Once more he points towards his chest and states the same word.

Is that his name?

My heart rate slightly picks up in excitement at learning the purple aliens name making me watch his lips before mouthing the words along with him.

I run the word through my head a couple more time as he turns to look at me expectantly.

My eyebrows furrow in concentration, wanting to get the word right as my mouth forms the word one last time to get a feel of it.

Nerves shoot through my body making my heart feel funny as I slowly lift my arm and with my finger pointed I gather all the courage I could muster at that moment I once again open my mouth but instead of just mouthing the words, I let them slow out of my mouth.

"Gallant"

My entire body freezes up as the instant feeling of regret hits me as the alien starts down at me.

Feeling my chest start to swell in sudden panic makes me drop my head down, my chin touching my chest.

Swallowing nervously my hands start shake while sweat gathers on my forehead as my head runs through countless of scenarios all of them ending in me being severally punished.

The thought swirling my brain makes me violently flinch as the alien pulls my onto his lap.

Squeezing my eyes shut, still fearing punishment my shoulders hunch into themselves in confusion as I don't feel any pain, only slight comfort as he runs his finger through my hair.

Feeling tense I don't let my body relax continuing to be on guard remembering all the time my brother has lulled me into a false sense on security only to laugh in my face as he violently rips it away for me.

Cautiously, I let my eyes steadily open a few minutes later when the alien only continues to slowly pet me.

The aliens hands soon leave my hair to travel down to my still hunched shoulders before gently massaging them making my body instantly shiver at the feeling.

My body arches as his hands stop massaging my shoulders but to rub his fingertips down my back.

Far too soon does his hands leave by back before traveling back to my hair filling me with instant disappointment.

Unfortunately, all my thoughts and feeling start to return when he gently tips my head back, making sure he can hold eye contact with me.

Once he notices me wearily connecting my eyes to his pure white ones he makes a cooing noise before pointing to himself once again.

"Gallant" He states making my heart start beating faster.

I shyly dart my eyes back down to my lap as a smile off what could only be explained as pure joy makes its way onto his face.