Fourteen

Lucas's POV

Blinking my heavy eyes awake I contently roll onto my back before stretching my arms above my head, loving the pleasurable feeling you get when you stretch after sleeping.

Letting out a slight huff I wrap myself in the blankets savouring the warmth.

Just as I feel myself falling back to sleep a sharp pain in my lower stomach makes my eyes shoot open.

Coming to my senses I feel my body tense, remembering what situation I was in and who's bed I was currently sleeping in.

Still feeling slightly dazed from sleep, I poked my head out of the blankets I was somehow submerged.

My head cocks in confusion after having looked around the room for the alien when I realised he wasn't in bed beside me.

Feeling another shooting pain in my bladder, my eyes dart around the room, spotting a door I didn't notice the night before.

Hopping it was a bathroom of sorts, I quickly untangle my body from the blankets making sure to be quiet incase Gallant a near by.

Cautiously I make my way to the end of the bed noticing how heigh I was off the floor I flip onto my front before letting my leg dangle over the edge.

When I was in position I gripped onto the beds comforter(?) and then I slowly lowered my body onto the floor.

Shaking off the nerve that my fear of heights gave me I take a deep breath to compose myself before continuing.

Once my feet touched the ground I let out a breath of relief I place my hand over my erratically beating heart to prove I didn't fall and snap my neck.

Clearing the thought of my death from my mind I once again take a quick glance around what I assume is the aliens bedroom. Deeming it safe I quickly make my way across the room towards what I can only hope is the bathroom as my bladder feels like its going to explode.

Luck seemed to be on my side that morning as I notice a similar looking toilet from when I was on that ship the only difference seem to be the how much bigger and higher off the ground this one is.

After a mini debate with my thoughts I shimmy out my shorts, feeling them almost deflate without the shape of my body before I manage to get myself up onto the toilet, not really knowing how I got up there I decide to ignore it and do my business.

sitting there lost in thought I let myself think about the situation I was in.

Brining forth the thoughts I have been previously ignoring and connecting the them together I am not really surprised when my mind travels to the word pet.

I mean, every alien I have came across all wanted to pet me, the dog beds, the toys, the food and of course the collar that was currently sitting comfortably around my throat.

The more I think about it the more anxiety fill my body but at the same time I also feel... acceptance? Its like I already knew there was no way out of it and have no fight it me to change it.

My eye brows furrow as I think to all the time the alien, Gallant could of hurt me and even though I have basically just met him I already trust him to take care of me.

My body suddenly jumps forward and a sharp gasp leaveing my lips at the unexpected spray of water on my lower reigioned.

Blushing at the strange experience, I lower myself back onto the floor before pulling my shorts back on and rushing back to the bedroom, feeling the familiar numbing but tingiling feeling whatever the spray gave me across my genitals.

To busy focusing on the tingling I let out a unmanly squeak as I was sudden lifted off the floor and into someones arms.

whipping my head around I am met with the concerned eyew of Gallant.

Our staring contest gets interrupted by the loud grumbling of my stomach making me blush while Gallant laughed before making his way out of his room and towards the kitchen, all with me in his arms.

He once again sets me in the adult size high chair before strapping me in.

Fortunately I don't have to wait long for the food to come and to my surprise I have a bowl of strange alien fruit along with a water filled lidded cup.

Smiling I dig into the fruit thankful that I don't need to eat the dry pellets that I was given the night before.

I finish the bowl quickly, enjoying the different flavours only leaving cubes of what looks like cut up watermelon but tastes horrible making me down the remaining water in my beaker.

Looking down at my sticky hands I look up at the alien sitting next to me.

Gulping down the rush of sudden nerves I gather my courage being shyly looking at him from under my eyelashes.

"Gallant?" I softly mumble under my breath.

I watch as his head snaps up my direction before silently staring at me, almost like he didn't believe I had said something.

Feeling myself blush I stretch my arms towards him before I repeated his name, this time putting more question in my tone.

"Gallant?"

He almost imeditally brings my hands into his much larger one, quickly searching for injury before he feels how sticky they are making him coo at me.

He lets go of my hands and walks back into the kitchen, only to return with a damp cloth to wipe my hands with.

Once my hands wear clean he moves onto cleaning my face only to unstrap me when I was clean.

Gallant picks me up from the highchair and into his arms before walking out the kitchen and towards the living room.

He then sets me onto the nest, giving me a couple of toys along with my forgotten teddy bear.

I watch as he softly runs his fingers through my hair once and then stands from his crouched down position, making his way back towards the kitchen.

A/N

The ending kinda sucks but oh well