୨ Requests: OPEN ୧

ABOUT REQUESTS ꒱꒱ ˚₊•
I will do almost anything for requests, the only exceptions being any kind of assault or extremely graphic or shocking content (aka non-consensual situations, gore, incest, etc). I do however write smut for the Koopalings because, quite frankly, I want to and I enjoy to. Reader discretion advised. I also do not police who reads my works because it's the internet, and there's not much I can do to stop you.
Also, I've had a couple people request through PMs, and I ask that you keep story requests limited to comments on this page please!

ABOUT THE KOOPZ ꒱꒱ ˚₊•
Typically, I see them all as adults, unless it is fit to see them as otherwise (aka I'm writing them as teenagers or children). However, I will NOT write any sexual situations when I'm writing them underaged, as I myself am an adult and feel extremely uncomfortable doing so. I pretty much only write my interpretations, because I've spent so long on them.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR ꒱꒱ ˚₊•
I may only update in sporadic bursts due to my fixations being ever-changing, but I always love writing for the Koopalings due to how special they are to me. That being said, I also have very specific interpretations of them that I have been working on for years  (quite literally since I was 7 years old).  If you also have extremely specific ones and don't like mine, I'm not really sure what to tell you (in a lighthearted way).

ANYTHING ELSE? ꒱꒱ ˚₊•
There is a giant jump in writing ability, as I just recently picked this book back up over 3 years later. The first five chapters are not very well written, so I apologize about that in advance. But they get a lot better! I also tag the chapters at the beginning with the appropriate genre of said chapter—either comfort, hurt, angst, smut, or fluff—and try to stick within that genre unless it has an intentional shift. Furthermore, sexuality doesn't really matter within the stories, unless explicitly stated that the reader is female or has biological female anatomy.