Four

-Kiara-

Kiara woke up to her alarm going off. She started to get up, but the arms that she didn't know were wrapped around her waist pulled her back. "JJ," she whispered. "Let go of me."

He didn't, instead he pulled her closer and held on to her tighter. "You're warm," he said. Kiara would never admit it, but it felt good. Being in JJ's arms. She felt safe. So, she stopped fighting and relaxed.

JJ started playing with her hair. Twirling a piece around his finger or messing up one of her braids. She did nothing to stop him.

-

All five of them were on the dock or in the water. John B and Pope were wrestling on the mat. Kiara and Sarah were sunbathing on the dock. And JJ, well, Kiara didn't really know where JJ was. She knew he was there with them, she periodically heard his voice, but she didn't know where he was.

She opened her eyes only to see JJ sitting at the edge of the dock staring at her. He quickly looked away. Kiara didn't really know if he was actually staring at her. So, she did what they do best.

She got up and pushed him in the water. "Hey!" He yelled, "what was that for?"

"You looked like you needed it," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Ughh," he rolled his eyes. "Help me up." He instructed as he held his hand out to her. She grabbed it only to be pulled into the water.

"Hey," she said, splashing him. He just laughed.

"You looked like you needed it." He said mockingly. Kiara splashed him again and climbed out of the water.

-

"Hey Kie, can I talk to you?" Sarah said as they were watching a movie.

"Yeah, sure," she said walking out with her. "What's up?"

"Uhh, I just noticed you were acting a bit weird yesterday. So I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She said looking at the ground. Kiara was hoping that no one would notice.

"Ohh, I was just tired." She knew Sarah didn't believe her, but she walked inside anyway.

-

After the movie, Kiara went into her room to change. She started to leave the room when JJ came in and closed the door. "Uhh, hi JJ," she said confused.

"Come here." He said gesturing towards Kiara's room. She obliged and sat down next to JJ. "So.."

"Yeah?" She said, still confused.

"I talked to Sarah and she said that she also noticed that you seemed off yesterday." He said. Kiara scoffed. She couldn't believe Sarah told him.

She stood up, starting to leave, until Jj grabbed her wrist. "Honestly it's nothing. I don't get why you guys are so worried." She said, trying to act annoyed.

"Kie, it's not nothing." He said as he pulled her back to the bed. "You can talk to me."

"Umm, so you know how you were talking about Liam earlier?" He nodded. "Well, when I was at the kook academy, we dated. My parents didn't like it because he was 17 and I was only 14." She felt a tear roll down her cheek. "I thought he was cool, until he..." she was to afraid to say the next two words. JJ grabbed her hand reassuringly. "Uhh, raped me."