Nine

-JJ-

"JJ," he heard Kiara whisper as she pushed him away. JJ immediately felt a wave of guilt wash over him.

"Fuck, Kie, I'm sorry. I-" he said, concerned that this would ruin their entire friendship.

"No, no. It's not that, everyone's waiting for us." She said, smiling.

THANK GOD!

"Right, yeah. Let's go back." They walked back to the group and spent the rest of the time they had there on the dock.

JJ couldn't stop thinking about Kiara. He didn't know if he could even look at her normally anymore. He didn't even know if Kiara liked it or wanted it to happen again. He definitely did.

-

Everyone was packing their bags and getting ready to head out. JJ hadn't brought that much, so he was the first one done.

"Okay, are we all ready to go?" Sarah asked, keys in hand. Everyone nodded. "Let's go then!"

They all got in Sarah's car. Sarah driving, Pope and John B in the seats behind her, and JJ and Kiara in the seats behind them.

"Why did you bring so much stuff Sarah?" John B asked, still annoyed that he couldn't sit next to her because all of her makeup stuff was there. She rolled her eyes.

JJ and Kie were watching a movie on Kiara's phone. While Kiara was looking at the screen, JJ was looking at her. Apparently for a little to long, because Kiara nudged him in the side. "Stop staring at me and pay attention." JJ chuckled at that. He looked out the window, but turned back when he felt something on his shoulder. He saw Kiara with her head on his shoulder. Although it was a little uncomfortable, he wasn't complaining.

-

JJ was startled awake by the car jolting to a stop. He felt his head hit the seat in front of him, hard. "What the fuck, man?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. He glanced over at Kie who seemed to have also just woken up.

"Shit," he heard Sarah mumble under her breath as she got out of the car.

"Sarah, what is it?" John B said, getting up to follow her. Pope did as well.

JJ grunted and got out as well. Kiara stumbled out behind him. They went to where they were standing.

"What the fuck?"