+part one

Name: Y/N
Age: 16
Blood type: O
Likes: Laughing
Quirk: Half combustion half extinguishing

++

Y/n was shaking in her boots. Well, not real boots, she was wearing hightop vans, but that's besides the point. The melanin infused girl was outside of Yuuei, the top school she got into with her own hard work and a lot of praying. Wearing the Yuuei official uniform, she gripped her backpack and walked into the school. Coming in 2 weeks late isn't that bad...right?

She walked down the halls, looking for her classroom. "Hey, quick question," She stopped a passer by. The boy looked at her in confusion. He had bags under his eyes. Y/n could've mistaken them for designer. "Do you know where Hero Class A is?" She asked. He scoffed. "No." He stated then walked away. "Okay.." She shrugged. He was nice. Note sarcasm.

She finally found it after 10 more minutes of searching. "This is it." She sighed. Her heart was going ten miles a minute. She was so scared but she couldn't let that stop her. She had to become a hero. She had a mission here. With that in mind, she pushed the door open.

She felt the atmosphere become heavy and change. Did she just walk into a life or death situation? She might as well have. Everyone was staring at her. She wanted to turn and run away but her legs wouldn't move. Her arms wouldn't move. She wouldn't move. What felt like hours was only five seconds. She managed to snap out of it for a split second and pull herself together. "Is this Hero Class A?" She asked with as much confidence as she could.

"Yes. You must be the transfer student." The tired looking teacher said. Y/n nodded. "Everyone, this is Y/n. She is a new student who came in late due to complications. Treat her well. I'm taking a nap. Talk amongst yourselves or something." The teacher said. He zipped up the sleeping bag and fell asleep like that.

Y/n looked at him in confusion. "Hey, new girl!" She flinched and took a step back. A boy with red spiky hair got in her personal space. He smiled wide and welcoming. "I'm Ejirou Kirishima! Don't be intimidated by our quote on quote 'superior class'. We're all a bunch of dorks at heart." He said. Y/n smiled. "Speak for yourself," A girl snickered. "Momo Yaoyorozu. Pleased to meet you.." "F/n L/n. Call me Y/n though." Y/n said with a smile. "I'm Denki Kaminari. This is Kyoka Jiro." A boy with lightening hair and yellow eyes said. The girl beside him jabbed his side. "I can speak for myself thank you. But yeah, the names Kyoka Jiro." She said with a small smile. She had short, purple hair and earphones as apart of her body.

"I am the class rep, Tenya Iida!" A boy with boosters on his calf's and glasses exclaimed. He moved his hands in a weird way. Y/n looked at him incredulously at his very forward introduction. She almost laughed, it was so adorable how serious he was. "I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Asui, though." A froggy girl said. Y/n smiled and nodded. "I'm Mina Ashido! You're so pretty!!!" A pink skinned girl exclaimed. She smiled widely with a bubbly attitude surrounding her.

"That's Fumikage Tokoyami. He doesn't talk much. Neither does Shoji or Ojiro." Denki said, pointing out the bird boy, tail guy, and mask man. Don't mind the nicknames, she's trying her hardest here.

"Hanta Sero. Nice to meet you." A boy with black hair and crazy elbows said. Y/n smiled at him. All of these people were so good to be around! She might like it in this class.

"I'm Yuga Ayoma. Don't get too taken by my amazing bod and face!" A flamboyant boy exclaimed. Y/n raised a confused eyebrow. "I'll keep that in mind." She said. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka." A girl with a bob said with a smile. Y/n nodded politely at her. "That's Shoto Todoroki." Kirishima said, pointing to the boy with half and half hair. Y/n nodded then gasped, "Yeoo! You're that boy from the slime guy incident. Bro, that must've taken guts. I just went total starstruck, I'm sorry. What's your name?"