+part four

I wonder what Todoroki could want.. "Something on your mind, sis?" Y/n looked from the car window to Zachary. She smiled at him, "not really." "Ah, cmon sis. Don't sell me that short. I know there's something you're thinking about." Zachary crossed his arms. "A classmate texted and said that they wanted to talk to me. I'm just wondering what it could be about." Y/n stated truthfully. There really wasn't any reason to lie to him, huh.

"Probably some Yuuei class work." Zyvon suggested. "Dad, we don't have class work at Yuuei!" Y/n laughed. "Huh?!" "We discuss and do physical activities. No pen, no paper." She clarified. Zachary laughed a bit. This family was something else.

"Get some sleep kiddos. You deserve it." Zyvon gave both his children tight, long, and heartfelt hugs. "You too, old man." Zachary patted his shoulder. "Good night. I love you." Y/n bid the two males good night as she went to her room. She felt at ease having everyone home.

She opened her contact list and clicked on the name.

Todoroki's phone went off. He took a breath then answered, "Hello." "Hey, Todoroki! What did you need to talk to me about?" Y/n sat up against her headboard. "I've been observing you and noticed that your quirk is more of a rescue quirk than an offensive quirk," he started. Y/n furrowed her brows. Pretty straight to the point. "But I've also noticed that your body language is more aggressive for someone with a rescue quirk." Y/n blinked. "Huh?" She didn't understand a single word he was saying. Todoroki pulled the phone from his face as he grumbled like a little kid. How can he say this?

"What I'm trying to say is you remind me of someone who doesn't have just one quirk. If that makes sense..?" This was the second time Y/n felt as though her world was crashing down. "My body language gives off that vibe?" She asked, careful of her words. "It's like you have a more aggressive quirk somewhere in you.." Todoroki paused. Wait a minute.. "Do you have two quirks?" He didn't think it was possible for someone to have two quirks without having two parents with two completely different powers. Y/n only mentioned having a father, no mother present to his knowledge. Is she like him in some way?

"No, Todoroki, I don't have two quirks. That's actually funny that you'd think I'd have another quirk," good Y/n, keep it up. "You never know what might happen so you need to be prepared and if that means being more aggressive then." The girl shrugged.

Todoroki sighed, "You're right. It was foolish of me to assume something like that." That conversation ended qui- "What made you think that, actually?" Was he suspecting this of her? Were others suspecting this as well?

"You reminded me of me, as dumb as that sounds." Todoroki said, running a hand through his hair. He really messed this up, didn't he? "I'm kind of like the opposite of you though. You're super quiet and laidback most of the time but I'm kind of a crackhead." The two shared a small laugh. "Not like other girls whatsoever." Todoroki spurred on the joke. "Oh, never that. Nuh uh." Y/n smiled a bit.

"I was just thinking that you might have something else to you other than just your one quirk. It kind of excited me to know there might me a person who was like me.. you know what I mean?" Todoroki smiled to himself. "Trust me, I've been feeling alienated a whole lot." Y/n laughed through her nose. It was nice talking to Todoroki. And here she was panicking about it not even twenty minutes before.

"How so? The class loves you." The half and half boy furrowed his eyebrows. "It's probably the same way you feel. There's just no one that's even close to similar. It's pretty lonely having to deal with it by yourself." Y/n knew she was overstepping her bounds and over sharing but she didn't see a problem with it. Todoroki opened up a bit so why couldn't she?

"I mean, I know I'm not alone really. Everyone's great," Y/n smiled a sad smile. "But there's some things that happen that just make you different." Todoroki didn't know how to respond to that. He cleared his throat after a small pause. "There's nothing wrong with different. Look around, do you see anything about our world that's even remotely normal?" He could hear her stifle a laugh making himself chuckle as well. "No, nothing at all." Y/n nodded.