+part five

Dad❣️

hey hun..i might not be coming home for a long, long while. make sure you don't give Zachary a hard time for me okay? I love you with all my heart.

She looked at her phone with impossible confusion. What could he mean by that. She jumped when she got a call from an unknown number. She decided to answer.

"Hello?" "Is this Y/n?" "Yes, this is..who is this?" "Three days. You have three days." "What the hell? Three days till what?!" The call went dead. Y/n looked at her phone full of fear. Her heart started stuttering in and out her chest.

What the hell is going on..

++

On the way home, Y/n was way more vigilant than she ever was. All she can deduce is that someone is after her, her dad, or both of them. That doesn't inspire confidence in anyone, especially not a teenage girl not even able to control her quirk properly yet. She's basically a loose cannon and is just now grasping how to use her quirks properly. She dialed Combustion Man.

"Hello?" The dark skin hero answered. It sounded like he just woke up from a nap. "Kiyoshi, someone is after me." Y/n wasted no time giving him the rundown. "How do you know?" He questioned. Y/n heard rustling coming from the other side of the phone. "I got a text from my dad that was super weird and a random number called, telling me I had three days. They didn't specify what the three days meant." She sighed, looking around discreetly. She couldn't let whoever was watching her, if there was such a person, know that she was nervous or on edge.

"Needless to say," she continued. "I don't feel safe at all. Could you come over to my house?" There was a sound of the door shutting. "I'm on my way over there as we speak. Don't worry, kid. You won't get hurt." Kiyoshi affirmed. This is what he was dreading ever since he took her under his wing. "Get home as fast as you can." He shook the thoughts from his head then ended the call.

Y/n kept up her occupied look by texting Kirishima.

Eijirou💪🏼❣️

kiri im in a serious bind.
can i trust you with something?

are you okay? do you need anything?

no kiri at least not yet..i think someone is after me and i need you to know if i text you a bunch of exclamation points, then you need to get help bc im in serious danger.

promise me, please.

of course i'll be right there by your side whatever goes down!! i'll call you hold on

And not even five seconds passed for her phone to ring. She picked up.

The conversation lasted until Y/n got home. "Kiri...," she whisper yelled. "Holy shit, Kiri!" Y/n couldn't stop the knee jerk reaction to what she saw. There was a person standing on her lawn, just...staring. They didn't say anything or move. They stood there in all their disturbing glory, scars adorning their entire body it seemed. The only thing Y/n could pick out without a second thought were those intense turquoise eyes that shone through extremely lidded eyes. "Y/n? What's going on? Are you okay-" Kirishima's questions didn't make it to the girls ears as she slowly lowered her phone to her side.