My baby came back

I woke up on the couch with a bag of ice on my head. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I yelled for Pogo and he ran in as fast as he could.  Once he helped me up, he explained that Five was back.

I smiled widely and tried getting up fast but I felt a wave of dizziness fall upon me. "Pogo? What's wrong with me?" I said.

"As much as it pains me to say, Mrs. Hargreeves, you're growing old." He says, ripping off the bandaid. I nod sadly and say,"Imma go see my baby." He nods and helps me to the kitchen.

He lets me walk in my own then goes to where he previously was.

I see everyone crowding my baby. Then everyone sees me. They all smile sadly.

I smile back then Allison came and helped me to a chair.

"I know that you're not making a sandwich when I've already made one that's in the fridge." I raise my eyebrows. Five's eyes widen then he rushes to the fridge and takes out the sandwich.

"Thank you, mommy. You always knew I liked them cold." I smile with tears in my eyes.

I open my arms and he naturally comes to me. I hug his small frame.

"So you're saying, you're 58?" Luther says, ruining the moment. I give him a sour look and he looks away.

"No, my conscious is 58, apparently I'm back in my 13 year old body."

"Thank goodness, at least one of you kids stayed cute." They all give me a shocked look. "Oh! I'm kidding! I'm old not crazy!" I laugh.

They all roll their eyes but smile. "Mommy, don't you need your pills?" I give a 'really' look to Vanya.

-

After I left, I decided I wanted to try something new with my life before I leave this world.

"Hey mommy-"

"Give me your watch." I tell Allison. She doesn't question me. "What are you doing." Damn..

"I'm trying to try something new- magic. After I lost my powers, I felt useless. Now watch!" I place her watch in a bag and grab a hammer and smash the bag.

"Mommy!" She looks at me with wide eyes. "Oh hush! Now was your card the jack?" I smiled at her.

"Mommy! What are you thinking?"  I rolled my eyes. I dump it the contents of the bag on the table. "This watch is broken!" I say shocked.

"Mommy! Patrick gave me that watch when we got married!" She said.

I scoff,"Well the marriage didn't work, why should the watch?" I walked out.

-

I was in my room taking a little nap when I hear a voice after they knocked.

"Mommy?" It was Five.

"I'm not in! Wait till the beep then take a message." I say. He teleports in. "Imma be naked one day." I wave my finger.

He groans in disgust. "Ew. Mommy, did dad ever say anything about the end of the world?" My eyes widened.

All I heard was 'end of the world'. I jump from my bed and run out the door screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I leave my shoes and run to the living room. "It's the end of the-" Then I see the vase that they put my husband in.

"Oh hey Reginald." Then I go get dressed for the funeral.

-

Third POV

"Is mommy okay?" Allison asked, afraid of what just happened.

"Yeah, she's just jumpy from dad." Five says instantly.

"She's been acting weird lately." Vanya says. "She's just getting old-" Klaus threw a pencil at Diego's head.

"Just cause you were closer to mom than mommy- bitch." He mumbles.

-

"Okay! Let's get this rolling! I'm tired and I'm ready for bed!"

"Mommy, shouldn't we wait? I mean it feels too early-" Luther starts but I cut him off.

"What do you think this is? 7-Eleven? I'm not open all night!" I snap. I smile at him suddenly and hug his big arm. "Let's go, my babies!!"

"Lord, how she switch up like that? That's scary!" I hear Klaus whisper. I snort and keep walking.