Chapter 1 : Bump

Kirito met that man few days ago.

That night, he just barged into Kirito's room. Kirito couldn't really see the person's face due to lack of lighting, and he also wore a long coat.

But Kirito was sure that man isn't from same class as him. Kirito even sure he isn't a tenth grader, because he remembered all of them, nobody has body shape like this man. This man.. is kind of taller than Kirito's fellows.

"What are you doin—" Kirito took steps backwards.

"Is he a eleventh or twelfth grader?", asked Kirito to himself. "Or he even might be an outsider!"

"Hey, that's so impolite. You don't know that I am your teacher?" said that man with weird tone.

".....teacher..?"

Kirito's face was just.. 'ugh.. okay..?'

Then this man tried to explain something.. peculiar, and before Kirito could give his response, he was already attacked by the man. It happened so fast, so he couldn't even think about why was this happened to him.

* * *

"Do you have something in your mind?" asked one of some girls who apparently often seen 

around Kirito. Kirito just shook his head while continue eating his lunch.

"Actually, if you got something there, you can just let me hear it! I'm a great listener, you know."

"Or just let me. You don't know right, if you let her listen to your problem, the next hours, your story will be already spread widely over the school!"

"What did you say!? Kirito-kun, believe me..."

Kirito didn't say anything, or to be exact, he didn't care about those girls so he felt like not hearing anything. What he cared about is just his current curiosity.. and culinary.

* * *

It's been a week since that terrifying night. Kirito sat on his toilet for hours. It's like it is his weekend routine, he got his smartphone in his hands and played some games until he's satisfied enough, then he would finally push the flush button there.

His back still felt ache. So he sometimes stretched his body.

"...damn." Kirito sighed once he recalled that scary event. Now he would never forget to lock the door.

Kirito had been watching the teachers room and he felt nobody matches that man in his mind. He thought whether it was really an outsider. And he couldn't tell that incident to anyone, because he isn't really that close to people there. He also thought if he reports it to the school councils or other teachers, it would bother his freedom, he just wants to live his carefree life there.

So he just hides it to everyone.

After he's done with his toilet affairs, he got to get his extra food supplies for his room. Yes, he had to go to the canteen and also mini store. They're pretty far to each other. The canteen is near the classes, and the mini store is near the girls dormitory.

"If only I could bring a motorcycle here..."

Actually he could bring a bicycle there but seems he's too lazy to train his legs for pedals, so he just left it at home.

* * *

It's a day off, so all students could freely wear casual outfits around. But Kirito was just wearing his PE jersey.