SHATTERED

Time comes that you been shattered and slowly losing hopes on still fighting the hardships you been feeling .

But don't let the shattered pieces to continue being scarred more because it will be hard to recover it right away .

The worse thing might happen it might lead you to a decision that you can never undo if you do it .

It hurts to the point that you need to choose to stay or cut all of it by yourself because you can't take it anymore .

Everytime you think about all the things you did so far you see yourself being push more  to do something that might hurt the important people in your life .

But don't easily give up on the hardships try to think of the words some of the important people in your life told you .

I know you be strong and can stand up again but always remember that everytime you been shattered there is a reason or a lesson that you need to learn .

There will be people to help you to get back to the right place and to fix the shattered piece of you just trust yourself and pray that this hardships end slowly .

Think of the happy memories you have so far in your life it is really the right choice to end the hardships by your own hands or finding the answers one day .

June 12, 2020