Chapter 32

It's been a month and a half since Juliana was born. She's the cutest thing and looks like her mother but has her father's eyes.

The palm of my hands were sweating. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I waited for them to open the door. After so long I will be meeting them again. Thomas and Mason will be meeting them too.

Thomas dressed in a white button down shirt with black dress pants. Mason was matching him but had a red bow tie since it goes with the Christmas color. I looked over at Thomas and he gave me the reassuring look.

The door opened revealing the woman who gave birth to my brother and I. She immediately brought me into a hug and I hugged back.

"I missed you so much." She said into my neck.

"Honey let them come in ." Papa said

Mama released and let us entered. We all went to the living room.

"Let me see my grand baby." Mama said

Thomas handed Mason to her.

"He's so big and looks like you Belle." Mama said

"I know." I smiled

I heard a bark and furrowed my eyebrows. My mama smiled at me.

"Do you remember that bark?" Mama asked

"No." I frowned and so did she.

She got up and left the living room. A door opened and in came a Siberian Husky. The dog jumped on me and I laughed as it licked my face.

"Saucer off!" My papa said

The dog obeyed and sat in front of me.

"Belle this is Saucer. It's yours and Marc's dog since when you two were little." Mama said

I looked down at the dog and couldn't help but fall in love with it. He's just the cutest dog I've seen.

"Hi there." I petted his head

He rolled over on his back. I got on my knees and rubbed his tummy. He started moving his leg indicated that he likes it. I chuckled and continued.

"Marc and the rest will be here soon. Belle come with me to the kitchen and help me set up for dinner." Mama said heading to the kitchen with Mason.

I looked over at Thomas and he motioned me to go. He kissed my cheek and I headed to the kitchen.

"How are things with you and Neymar?" Mama asked

"Things are good. He's there when Mason needs him and Mason loves him so much." I smiled

It's true. Neymar is such an amazing father. He loved Mason to pieces.

"Alright and what about you and Thomas?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I giggled

"We are happy as can be. He also loves Mason too." I looked at Mason who was playing with my mama's necklace

"I want to ask you a seriously question." She told me

"Go right ahead." I leaned on the counter top

"What happens if you remember everything? Will you go back to Neymar and leave Thomas?" She asked

"Mama I really don't know. I mean it's been months since the accident and I only remember somethings. I'm not sure if I will remember everything." I shrugged. "I'll just have to see what happens next to be honest."

"Okay sweetie." She nodded

"Now why don't you and Mason help me decorate the cake I made." She suggested