9

Bat ba kasi parang di meant to be na malaman ko kung sino ako, should i stop knowing?

I called back Anthony.

"Anthony please tell me."

"You really wanna know?"

"As the girl said to you're phone, ask you're parents."

"Okay."

I've rushed to my parents room to ask them.

"Mom, does something happened to me?"

"Why so suddenly?"

"I'm really curious."

"I can't tell you my son, i promised to someone. "

"I'm you're son, mom! Please tell me"

"Even i want to tell you, i can't."

Why? Bakit ganon? I think i should stop here. I'll just ignore it.

Pumapasok na ko sa office,  months passed, di ko pa rin pinapansin ung boses. Halos lagi kong naririnig ung boses na yon, but dinededma ko lang everytime.

Anthony called me.

"Kyle, don't listen if someone called you that you didn't know."

Di ako naka sagot dahil nagulat ako at may tumawag nga.

"Kyle Aaron Arwall, hahaha. How stupid are you?"

Someone said that. I think it's a man.

"You don't even think at something after a time. You trust so much a man. You didn't taught of something. Stupid."

Kahit lalaki ako, nakaramdam pa rin ako ng takot. I don't know why, but it's terrible.

Mag de-debut na ung kapatid kong si Kyline, kaya medyo nag iipon na kami.

I just got my 5 months allowance, i was so shocked dahil ang laki ng sweldo ko. Siguro dahil don sa project sa Chungjuho Lake.

I shared the 50% of it for my sister's debut, and take the rest. Next week is my sister's debut, were preparing.

I took a 1 month leave para maka pag pahinga. Habang inaayos ko yung list ng kailangan para sa debut ni Kyline, i heard the voice again.

"Take care, please."

"Help, please".

It's weird thou. I didn't took a care for it. Just like i said, i should stop here.

Ang bilis halos ng oras, Monday na ngayon, sa friday na ung debut ni Kyline, kaya nag open ako mg e-mail ko para mag invite. Dalawa kase ung email ko, bago lang ung isa kaya halos pang office ko lang yon.

I was so startled when i saw a tons of Angel's messages. I didn't have enough update with her, that's why i was so curious.

1
"Kyle, I'm so sorry that i lied to you. Wala kaming naging relationship ni Charles. Wala akong kilalang Charles. I just used it to make you jealous."

2
"I miss you so much, i love you so much."

3
"I lied to you, and that was the biggest mistake i made"

4
"I did this messages because i feel something will happen. I know you don't care but i hope you'll read this, Kyle."

5
"This message is scheduled. Please tell Kyline happy birthday. And tell Klark, that I'm proud of him.

6
"Kyle, I'm so crazy. I'm stupid in the part that i broke up with you."

7
"I shouldn't let you go. I should love you."

8
"Even if something happened in the next day of this message, i love you."

9
"I was so sad, i missed it."

10
"Even you can't take me to the place we first met, i love you."

11
"I had a sister, she has a same eyes with me. She has a hazel eyes and sweet smile. She knows you, but you don't know her."

12
"She works at Seoul, Korea. She's a cashier girl there. Incase you'll go to Korea, find her."

13
"She's Althea, by the way. Althea Maurine."

14, 15,16,17................

There are so many messages more, i can't read it now dahil baka maiyak at magmukmok ako in several days. Ayokong magambala ung birthday ni Kyline.

I cried a bit, but i cheered up my self.

Today is Kyline's debut. Her friends came.
The party started about 6:00pm.

Sinama ko ni Kyline sa 18 roses. Syempre kuya nya ko, that's why I'm supposed to be there.

Nagulat ako dahil hindi dumating si Angel, siguro may reason sa isa sa mga messages nya, kaya lang di ko natapos. I was so startled when someone called me and said.,

"Hello, is this Mr. Kyle Arwall?"

"Yes, speaking."

"You're friend Vince Carl Marcelo was in the police station to face an case. He told is to call you, but not let you come. Thank you."

"O-ok"

________________

____________

____________:)