Chapter 21- Picture from the Past

"What it can't be, I can't be positive there must be misunderstanding." I said to myself.

" can you retake it because something feels so bad" sabi ko sa tester.

" well to take the test you must apply some form because you became positive we need to test you in carefully form" they said.

" why do I need to apply some forms I just need to retake the test so I will be clear that I am not positive so that I am negative."

"It's not that easy."

" and I will just take my test today and I will give the form next day if the result is true."

"Oh OK sir"

Why do they keep saying that I'm positive I know myself that I'm not using any drugs I just need to prove it to them.

Totally, i know that Vince did it. Pft, plastic friend. He really uses drugs isn't he? 

After some weeks, i finally get the results.

"Mr. Arwall, here are the results."

"Thank you."

When i looked at the results, what?! I'm still positive. What's going on?!

I swear I'm not using na kahit anong drugs. And alam ko yon sa sarili ko.

"Miss who is the head of this department?!"

"Why sir? This is owned by Tuazon family since 2 years ago."

"Okay."

I knew it. They really are evil. How can i escape this lies?! If I'm positive in drugs, marami pang gagawin. I guess i have to try in other companies.

After some weeks, pumunta ko nang ibang clinic to test. Thank god, it's now negative. I should not trust Vince.

Speakin of, eto si Vince nakasalubong ko.

"Kyle! Balita ko positive ka daw sa drugs?!" Sinigaw pa niya.

"Huh? No. There's a misunderstanding. I went to the clinic and it says positive. But then, i tried 10 times on different clinics and it says negative. So it's clearly negative." Sinabi ko nang mejo malakas pra rinig nung ibang tao.

Kitang kita ko ung pag ka shock ni Vince.

"Shame on you user." I whispered

"What did you say? I didn't heard it."  He sounded so innocent.

"Wala. Don't mind."

When i arrived at home, nakita ko si Vivianne.

"Vi! Why are you here? "

"Why?! Vince called me and said that you are positive on drugs!!"

"Huh? There's a misunderstood Vi, but how did you know Vince?!"

"Just explain your reason Kyle!"

I explained it to her. Them she sadly hugged me and said,

"I'm sorry, sorry for trusting liars."

"It's okay, but how did you know Vince?"

Yet, she didn't answer. I brought her in their home. I didn't realize that she fell asleep.

"Hello po. Si Vivianne po nakatulog sa car ko while we were on our way here," i said shyly.

"Carry her on her room." Her dad said.

I carried Vivianne up to her room. When i lay her on her bed, i found a picture of her and Vince.

With a caption,

"I love you! Ti'll my last breath it will be you! Saranghae oppa!"

Vivianne  woked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~