16

In the police station *

"I didn't rapes them! I just arrived!" I admit.

"You just arrived, but you are the last one whom the victim texted. And also, way back 3 years ago, you've became a suspect for being a serial killer and a rapist, but that case was closed without any conscience." The police said.

"Beacause I'm the last one she texted, it doesn't mean I'm the suspect! Take a look she's asking for my help! And there aren't evidence that I'm the rapist!"

"Then, why did you read it 1 hour before the message? What are you doing back then?"

"Well, i was taking a shower. My phone was charging too, and it was in a silent mode. I'm not using my phone when it was charging."

"We will investigate. But, there is an witness, saying he saw you."

Mr. Ivan arrived.

"Investigate first, officer! You can't just sustain and suspected my client in that way!"

The police just leaved.

"Mr. Ivan, do you remember nung nasa Chungjuho Lake tayo? You said where is Ms. Chungjuho?, who is she by the way?"

"You don't know? You didn't told me her name, you just said,' just call her Ms.chungjuho, since i met her here' that's what you said."

"But how does she looks like?"

"I don't remember really, but she has a hazel eyes, sweet smile and you two look perfect together! Why are you asking?"

"It's nothing . Do you know, the police said that, I was a suspect too, 3 years ago, pero na closed na yung case kahit walang consciences. But I don't remember anything."

"I don't know. I just arrived here in the Philippines way back then."

What was it really?!

Ilang araw na ang nakalipas, finally! It was cleared that i'm not the suspect. But, the case 3 years ago makes me curious, thou.

Pinuntahan ko yung ate ko sa kwarto para mag tanong.

"Ate Karylle, what happened to me in the past years?"

"Seriously?! Does the accident really affect you're brain till now? Or it is the medicine then?"

"Accident ate? What do you mean?"

"Huh.( she sigh.) way back then, nung pauwi ka dito sa Pilipinas galing South Korea, you got into an accident. You got amnesia. Well, that time, 5th time mo nang nakakapunta sa South Korea. Sabi mo panga, you're going there because it's your anniversary with Angel. Angel stays in Korea, that's why ikaw lang yung naaksidente. Dahil nag ka amnesia ka, you forgot about your memories with her."

"W-what? I got amnesia?! But i still remember Angel."

"Yes, you still remember her but in a bad way. You tought she's bad but actually, she's really good and a fully patient girl."

"Also, all i-i know is I only got to Korea when i got my job. How about the whispers? Do you know something about it?"

"That's what only i can say. Just ask next time. I'm kinda tired, too."

"Okay. Rest well, ate."

I got amnesia?! What?! Is that really true?!

I think first. I decided to call Anthony.

"Anthony, answer me sincerely. Did i got amnesia back then?!"

"U-uh, about that, why don't we just han-

"I said answer me sincerely!"

"Eto na nga, kalma bro, kalm-

"Just answer!"

"Yes! you got amnesia! Are you happy that i answer the question?! What else do you wanna know, huh?!"

"Nothing more! Thank you!"

"Pfft!"

If that's it, what's the whispers? Are they true?

Ay! I got messages again from Angel. So it means, she's living fine! I have too ask her too!

But, let me read this first.

What?! Is this true?!

______________________

________________________

________________________:)