Dallon Banged The Devil

So Dallon was sent to hell for being too tall and saw the devil. 'omg since I didn't go to heaven, I want to be the Devil.' Dallon thought. So, he skipped to the Devil's crib and walked into the room like, "What up l0z3r5." and my main man Leo was like yo this kids kinna hawt, and tALL HOLY SHAMWOW. The only downside to this, Dallon was a straight up gayish mormon. 'I can change that' Leo thought. "Hey lil boy, lemmie whisper in ya ear. Lemmie tell ta somethin you'd like to heah." Leonardo told Dallon, Dallon sat on the Devil's lap. Leonardo whispers to Dallon. "Wait till u see me big ole p33p(s) wunk wunk wink wonk"
"OMG I LOVE PEEPS. I ALWAYS EAT THE HEADS FIRST." Dallon said excitedly,
"Then let's go bb." Leonardo used his magic powers to flash Dallon and himself into his bedroom.
"Where's the p33ps?" Leonardo was taking off his pants. "You put p33ps in your pants?" Then BAM. Leonardo DiCaprio was nekkid. He snapped his fingers and Dallon too was nekkid. "Wait, you meant penis p33p?" (Leo has more than one eW)
"Yeah duh."
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE MARSHMALLOW CHICKENS." Dallon panicked.
"Shhhhhh bb it's okee." Dallon kicked the Leonardo's butt and Leo was a human and Dallon is the Devil. Dallon banged his head with a pan and put some clothes on. He grew lil bitty horns. AWWWWWWW. Leonardo then ran away nekkid screaming like a little girl.
"PRAISE ME." Dallon yelled.