TIS#00

Warning: The chapter has a long words, and if you don't like it, I won't please you to read my story. This story is kinda light and maybe you'll get bored in reading this but for me who were writing this story I enjoy writing and thinking the plot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Zellie!" Xia is happy while carefully walking to where Zelle is. They are currently at a private restaurant. A private restaurant that has a private room for those who will eat. Xia is wearing a long dress that has a simple design but an elegant dress, and she's wearing a kitten heel. She has a purse with her that matches with her dress. Her hair is usually braided.

When Xia sat down in front of Zelle, she noticed something about Xia. She took the glass filled with whiskey and handed it to Xia. She took it, but she just put it aside.

"Whatʼs wrong, babe?" Xia asked her friend worriedly. She knew something was wrong because her friend refused to drink. Xia loves to drink, but how shocking that she refuses to drink for some reason.

"Are you pregnant?" Xia just laughed, and she picked up the menu that was on the side of her table. Xia looked for something to order while Zelle was impatiently waiting for her friend's answer.

"Youʼre not answering me, Xia." Si Zelle kaya naman binaba ni Xia ang menu na hawak niya. Nag-aalinlangan pang sabihin ni Xia ang totoo dahil balak niya itong i-paalam sa kaibigan niya sa mismong kaarawan ng kaibigan niya.

"Uhm, yes. Do I like pregnant ba?" Xia, napabuntong hininga si Zelle sa kaibigan niya dahil natawa ito dahil umiiral na naman ang pagiging conscious sa iisipin ng ibang tao ang kaibigan niya na si Xia.

"No, you're not, but you know me. Iʼm a good observer. I notice that you're wearing comfortable clothes for a pregnant woman and I also notice that you're not wearing high heels. And... One more thing: whenever we're going to meet, the first thing you will do is drink a glass of whiskey, but now you didn't." Napaawang ang bibig ni Xia.

Ang gaga talaga, si Xia.

Kahit alam niya na magaling makahalata ang kaibigan niya ay hindi niya pa rin inaasahan na mapapansin ito ni Zelle dahil ʼyong ibang tao nga ay hindi ito napansin kaya malamang si Zelle rin. Pero mali siya.

"Congratulation, babe! Iʼm so happy for you.." Masayang sabi ni Zelle habang tumatayo at lumapit siya kay Xia para yakapin ang kaibigan niya.

"Babe, this is so cool. Weʼre both pregnant, the difference is mine is already 3 months but yours is turning 1 month. When did you do the you know thing?" Si Zelle, nasamid si Xia dahil sa tanong ng kaibigan niya.

"Babe, you know that Iʼm drinking!" Xia said while whipping her mouth.

"Sorry my bad."

"Yeah, right. Which one ba, our last sex or the sex that the baby was growing in my tummy?" Napatawa si Zelle.

"Gosh, you guys are wild. You should be careful doing that thing because there's a baby na, o! Don't tell me kahit hindi pa nakakalabas ʼyang anak nʼyo, gusto nʼyong sundan kaagad?" Zelle said, Xia just laughed. But to be honest, that's the actually plan of them.