DD_15

In the Rasam Function

At both houses separately.

The bride and bridegroom were getting applied Haldi on them by the family members.

All coloured with Yellow colour...from top to bottom.

During Mehendi Function.

The lady was keeping henna designs on Jeevika's  gorey hands with hidden T word  ( army tattoos)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And Tanmay wanted  eagerly to see her mehendi....so he asked Jaisingh to click the pic of her hands but JaiSingh denied mischievously.

The Hyungs had so much work for the wedding and the date was coming near....

Jyothika:"Ooh Mujhe parlour jaake facial aur hair  karwana hai..."

*Nirmal facepalms*

JaiSingh: Aunty aapki shaadi nahi ....aapki bitiya ki hai !

*********

And Tanmay cancelled his photo shooting plans cause it's his wedding....

Harshita was all set with her dress and husband dress and Ofcourse the Horse and Sherwaani

And Yogeshwar did so much of work first time in his life.

All the preparations were happening rapidly....!!! Seriously!!

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During Engagement ceremony.

Taekook exchanged the rings, they both were looking shy as their eyes met....* teri aankhon mai hi kho jaaon*

Gets Back to the reality when the rest clapped as the Engagement ceremony got ended.

JaiSingh : "Oooooye Kal meri Yaaar ki Shaadi hai ooye NAAACHO NACCHO..."

        》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The author wantedly dropped the ring of Tanmay in the bowl of milk and Rose petals .

JaiSingh : "Aab dhoondo kon jitta hai .... Jeevi jitegi pakka Tanmay tumse na ho payega!"

Harshita : "Isme Mai jeeti thi...Tanmay ke papa ne mujhe jita diya tha ....itni mehnat kyun lagate ring hi toh hai...!"

Yogeshwar: Haan bas   *genius suga *

Jyothika : "Usse bura toh humarey saath hua tha.....Ring mujhe mili par......"

Nirmal : "Ring ka diamond mere haath lag gya hehehehe!

While the others were talking.... the couple duo were finding the ring...*&*full blushing as their fingers were getting touched.

They found it ! Together at once!

Yogeshwar: "Dono ko ek saath mila waaaah bhai "

JaiSingh : "Jodi ho to aisi"

Everybody clapped....!!!!

I just realized its  takes place  after the wedding but BTS lives together  at one dorm and have their own created rules....so why not!

      》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The Night Before Wedding ....

At The Jeevika House

In the Bedroom..Namjin were having talks...Namjoon kept 4 am alarm while Jin was applying lotion on her face.(boroplus)

Nirmal : "For a girl her most precious day in her total life is her wedding!"

Jyothika : "Ek dum sahi....yeh shaadi dhumdhaam se hogi! Akhir Shaadi ek hi baar hoti hai."

Nirmal : "Jhaadu,  Kapde,  poocha,  bartan Sab seekha diya ...."

Jyothika : "Haattoooo! woh yeh sab nahi karegi......Rani Bitiya hai meri , Rani jaise Humkum Chalaegi haaan!"

Nirmal : " Kuch bhi ho !Bass koi problem nahi Honi chahiye.... kal shaadi mai.."

They Slept.

At The Tanmay House.

Harshita : "Haaaye! mera beta ittu se itna bada ho gaya...*cries*"

Yogeshwar : "Tum kyun ro rahi ho ...jaise woh sasural jaa raha hai?"

Harshita : "Aap nahi samjhoge Hmm! Mera Laddo beta..."

Yogeshwar: "Jaldi sooo jaao aur mujhe soone do!"

Even they slept.

But! but!

Taekook was chatting on Instagram secretly 🤫

And JaiSingh was fast Asleep😴

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO

ARE

EXCITED

FOR

13

JUNE ??