2

*next day*

Hanna: *wakes up* good morning Brendan and Zach.

Zach: good morning my sweetie *kissed her on the lips*.

Brendan: morning bestie.

Then she found a note on her desk and it have her name on it. She picked up the note and started to read it

Hanna- Hi Hanna, we see that you met our Twins. Welcome to BSU! I hope you have a great day here and you will see us around the school while we are filming Mrs Fletcher. See you around
Love Jackson White and Cameron Boyce.

Hanna held the note to her heart.

Zach- Hanna, are you okay? *hugs her*

Hanna- yes Zach, I got a note from Jackson and Cameron. They are at the school right now.

Brendan- My twin Jackson and Zach's twin Cameron is here at the school?

Hanna- yes they are.

Then she walked out the dorm and walked down the hallway and she saw them. Her heart starts to beat fast. And she walks up to the pop Machine and brought herself a pop. Then she felt someone behind her.

Cameron- Hey Hanna. How are you?

Hanna-*turns around and sees Cameron in front of her* I'm okay.

Cameron- what are you doing to do after class?

Hanna- I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend.

Then Jackson walks up to Hanna and Cameron.

Jackson- Hanna, who's is your boyfriend?

Hanna- Zach Boyce

Cameron- my twin?

Hanna- yes and he's in my dorm with Brendan.

Jackson- are they are roommates?

Hanna: yes and I need to tell you something Jackson.

Jackson: what is it Hanna?

Hanna: Jackson, I want to tell you that the writer of episode 5 is going to make Cameron ghost you. And it's making me feel upset.

Cameron- Hanna, you seen all seven Episodes?

Hanna: yes and  I'm going back to my dorm. See you around.

She walked back to the dorm. And sits on her bed.

Zach: Hanna, can we share the bed?

Hanna: yes.

Brendan: what happened?

Hanna: I told Jackson what happened in episode 5 that hurt my feelings.

Then she got a text from Jackson

Jackson: *texts Hanna*. Hey Hanna, can you fix Episode 5? I have a great idea.

Hanna: *smiles*. *texts Jackson back* I love to fix episode 5 and so what's your idea?

Jackson: *texts Hanna*. Hanna, you should kiss Zach in front of HBO at the party for Episode 5.

Hanna: * texts Jackson back* I love that idea and Zach should tell Brendan that me and Zach are dating while they are using the restroom.

Jackson: *texts Hanna* great idea and I will pass it on to Cameron.

*there will be a part 2*