Seanna

I am a simple girl in this complex world all i ever wanted was to become a scientist , have a pet and live a joyous life .

I was born and bought up in an Indian middle class family and trust me if you are being bought up in a Indian joint family .You never need a television , you have a whole drama being cooked at home with mixture of love and broken arranged marriage held by thread to content some people in society , whom you even don't know and they don't give a shirt( hey , sorry but don't like to curse )about you .

My parents, I love them a lot but they were also the fruits of so called society . They were arranged married and were never happy in  their marriage but kept it going. Seriously I don't know how they did that but hats off to them . My mom is a housewife who started her own business from home while caring for three of us .

Oh I forgot to tell u about my siblings Manan and Nisha . Whom I doted on but  we also used to fought alot but loved each other to bits . Nisha is a cranky child (at the age of 18 ) with short temper , lazy sleeper and a great vlogger , her life always revolved around vlogs. From starting she was  never good in studies.
And my baby brother Manan
Still in school I dot on him  , a great cricket player and a math geek .

My father, he is a sweetheart i love him too and like every girl I too thought my father was a superman and apparently a mind reader too cause without me telling him anything he always knew what i wanted and i had it even without saying it out loud. I like every other children,   I too love my parents to moon and back but they both are short tempered, argued alot and were cleanliness freaks . And I remember in corona time when we were at home for a year they drove me mad and surely I became a maestro in field of sweeping and mopping. But no matter how much they both culminated they gave us luxury of the best .

Then my grand parents, i adored them , they are no more but I don't feel disconsolate but I cherish them .

My grandpa , he was a sweetheart and dotted on me , he used to spoil me to bits , we always used to go for walks in evening in summers and he always used to buy me vanilla cup from kwality walls[ ice cream brand ]. Hey , but he was a tough nut to crack for others with bossy personality ,who used to intimidate others in the room . He sure was an orthodox and firmly believed in societal rules .  I also used to love playing cards with him , my father and uncle (chacha).
My grandma , Oh
she was a sweetheart and  the best cook ever ( don't tell my mom ) especially atta ka halwa ( an indian delicacy) . She used to oil massage my hair and braid them , sing me local songs from where she belonged , did handcrafts on my clothes and we both watched all India's cricket matches and cheered for them loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood .

They both used to share stories with me all the time and gave me advices and i used to love spending time with them .
One advice they gave me that stuck by me all my life is "no regrets , only learning " .

Then me ,see no matter how complicated my life became but i used to adore my childhood , i was the most spoiled child you could have ever meet . my parents, my grandparents, my uncle , school teachers , oh not only them but my other relatives as well, they spoiled me enough to be called a pampered cow who gave spoilt milk ( pun intended ).  Actually my grandpa had 7 brothers and we all used to live close by and being the first child in almost all the family i was showered with love , i was treated like a princess.

I always used to have matching accessories with my clothing , and I was always a fierce  child , argumentative and in my childhood a total teachers pet, they used to adore me and even one day i remember when i was in third grade a teacher from my playschool came to visit me . I was so happy .

My parents till date say that i was a little monkey who never used to stay at home , i always worried them cause i used to go to other relatives house without telling them . But at the same time i was a child prodigy  . Thanks to my aunt ( bua ) who used to teach me from beginning. Oh and her mother whom i lovingly used to call (chotti daadi) . She was such a darling . One incident that mom narrates to me till now is that one day she scolded me and i left the house without anyone knowing and they all panicked real bad to this extent that they were going to call cops , then she decided to check at my relatives house and  i was sitting on the kitchen's slap giggling while chotti daddi made me maggi ( my favourite food when i was a kid ), maybe I was a troublemaker ? But one thing I was not was being fussy about food , still I hated and am hating bottle gourd with a passion.

I used to love dancing , and music is my life . I used to play music this much that my parents used to threaten me to sell my alexa ,but nevertheless i kept it .

I was fast learner and my parents made sure i learned almost every other skill . So, i was great at dancing, had a nick for art , good at sports ( especially tennis and basketball). An easygoing child , an extrovert , and a pain in the ass too especially to my teachers  whom i kept arguing and used to ask lots of questions.

To some it may sound like a fairytale , but is it always like that ?

Now at the age of 25 i am an owner of FEMAN company and a billionaire, who lives in a happy abort , fulfilling my motto of making a place for women and living a life . I wanted to live , travel , cracking business deals , caring for the one's i love, doing adventures every day and breaking so called societal rules on my path . I love my life !!!!!
Its really simple , I am feeling good
I am feeling myself and I am feeling understood .
This is me Seanna!!!!!💃💃💃💃

______________________.........______________

Hi guys , I am Seanna and in this story i am giving you a piece of myself .

I am new to writing. So please comment and tell me where i can improve .
Lots of love to you all.
And If u like the story please do vote .
Stay safe and take care !!!