9

Mingi stumbled into his bedroom, exhausted and maybe a little drunk. Okay, that was lie. Mingi was hammered. As condescending as he could be, Leedo definitely also knew how to get Mingi to loosen up and have fun. Mingi didn't have the physical or mental strength to turn the bedroom lights off, let alone change into pyjamas. He simply emptied his pockets onto the nightstand rather violently, flopped onto his bed and closed his eyes, almost instantly falling asleep.

Unfortunately, mere seconds later, Mingi's heart nearly jumped out of his chest as his phone buzzed on the nightstand. He blindly reached for the phone with every intention of turning it off. He groaned at the notifications. He really wasn't in the mood for being scolded by his management for 'failing to respond to highly important messages' all day. It was nearly two in the morning. Surely, the highly important messages could wait a couple of hours.

As Mingi held down the power button to turn his phone off, the notifications continued to roll in at an alarming rate. Did these people not need to sleep? What kind of coffee were they drinking and where could Mingi get some?

Right as the screen went black, Mingi thought he saw a notification from Hongjoong. Why would Hongjoong send him a message at two in the morning? He was probably imagining it. Mingi hadn't spoken to the older boy all day. As much as Mingi hated to admit it, he had missed talking to Hongjoong. Mingi rubbed his eyes tiredly before turning his phone back on.

Much to his horror, Mingi realised he had texted Hongjoong multiple times earlier that night. He might not have any recollection of it but the chat history didn't lie. Why hadn't anyone taken Mingi's phone from him? Why had the universe decided Mingi needed to embarrass himself this way?

12:30am
Mingiofficial
Come over
I really wanna show u a meme please come over

12:35 am
Mingiofficial
Wait
You don't have to come over
I can send it to you !!

12:35 amMingiofficialWait You don't have to come overI can send it to you !!

Did it work

12:45
Mingiofficial
Waif I still what u to come owner
Why haven't u bread this massages 😔

12:51
Mingiofficial
I'm so cute pleas response

12:51Mingiofficial I'm so cute pleas response