11

Mingki 🖤
I'm outside
I think
Idk all the buildings look the same
Help I'm so confused

Mingki 🖤I'm outsideI think Idk all the buildings look the same Help I'm so confused

Joong
It literally has the building name written across the front I-

Mingki 🖤
Jokes on u I can't read 😍
now bring ur sexy ass out here I'm waiting 😘

Joong
You haven't seen my ass how do u know if it's sexy

Joong You haven't seen my ass how do u know if it's sexy

Mingki 🖤
It's my 7th sense 🥰

Joong
Ok I'm outside but I don't see u 😱

Mingki 🖤
open ur eyes ijeneun open ur eyes 👀
Okay sorry but idk what to tell you
I'm right here maybe my beauty blinded you? 🤭

Joong
You're obviously standing in front of the wrong building u idiot 🤧
I can see ur dumb car from here it looks like a tiny obnoxious red dot

Mingki 🖤
No one asked u to be mean to the car
I love this car 😔💔
I named him Sven

Joong
You and Sven are making me walk so far
My poor precious legs can't take this abuse ✋🏼😞

Joong You and Sven are making me walk so far My poor precious legs can't take this abuse ✋🏼😞

Mingki 🖤
Of course ur tired.
You've been running through my mind all night 😍😍😍

Joong
You're so annoying

Mingki 🖤
no u ❤️

Joong
If I'm annoying then why are u smiling at ur phone rn 😌

Mingi looked up from his phone screen and nearly collapsed onto the ground. The pictures, although Mingi had spent hours staring at them, didn't do Hongjoong any justice.

'Hi,' Hongjoong smiled shyly as he pulled at the sleeves of his purple hoodie.

'Hi,' Mingi didn't know what else to say in the presence of the cutest human he had ever encountered. Luckily, he didn't have to say anything before the blonde boy spoke up.

'I was kidding. I actually really like the car.' Mingi couldn't help but laugh.

'That's the first thing you decide to say to me?' Mingi teased. Hongjoong pouted in response.

'Oh my god it's Song Mingi, international rapper and model. I can't believe you're real! How does it feel to be tall enough to reach heaven? When's the album release? Do u wanna build a snowman?' Hongjoong did his best imitation of what could only be described as a character from Alvin and the Chipmunks. 'Is that better?'

'I really wish you had warned me before you said all that so I could have filmed you.' Mingi feigned sadness as he opened the car door for Hongjoong before practically skipping to the other side of the car and getting behind the wheel.

'Wait can you drive? Should you drive? I feel unsafe.' Hongjoong was only half joking as he fiddled with the seatbelt nervously.

'The legal driving age in Korea is literally sixteen. As for my managers, I won't tell if you won't. It'll be our secret.' Mingi held up a pinkie towards Hongjoong, who only squinted in confusion.

'It's a pinky promise, idiot.' Mingi scoffed as Hongjoong sighed.

'If I die I'm coming back to haunt you and I'm annoying enough without being able to walk through walls.' Despite the threat, Hongjoong intertwined his pinkie with Mingi's and smiled at how the younger boy's eyes lit up.

Mingi turned the key in the ignition and began to drive. Regardless of how dangerous it was, their hands remained intertwined as Mingi drove the five minutes it took to get to the nearest coffee shop. Rather, the nearest coffee shop that served what Hongjoong liked to call quality caffeine.

'I'm convinced you made me drive those extra few minutes for nothing. This tastes like every other coffee I've ever had.' Hongjoong looked as though Mingi had just insulted his great grandparents rather than the coffee they were drinking.

'You're so lucky you're hot and talented because otherwise I'd get up and leave immediately.' Hongjoong clutched his coffee protectively as though the cardboard cup could hear what Mingi said.

'Good luck with that but trust me, you're not going anywhere. You're stuck with me.' Although Mingi had said it with sarcasm in his tone, he meant it. He had fallen for Kim Hongjoong and there was nothing Mingi could do except keep falling and hope that they would land on their feet.

A/N: hello babies long time no see. 😱 I apologise wholeheartedly but there will be a lot more updates now that I'm done having emotional breakdowns. Love u n thank u for reading/commenting because it makes me so very happy. 🖤

 🖤