Chapter 4

EDITED

Lauren's POV******

There's a baby in the closet.

Why the fuck is there a baby in the closet?!?!

Phil was the first one to speak up. "Who's fucking baby is that?!" We were all thinking the same exact thing. "Alan are you sure you didn't see anyone else in the suite?" I said calmly as my maternal instincts started kicking in.

" Ya I checked all the rooms no ones here! Check its collar or something!" Alan said which struck a nerve with how stupid his statement was. What the hell is wrong with this guy?!?

"It's a baby not a fucking dog!" I yelled at him and the baby started crying more so I picked him up. This keeps getting crazier by the second. " shh it's ok sweetie." I said in a calm voice and the baby stopped crying and smiled at me.

"Guys we don't have time for this, let's go hook up with Doug, we'll deal with the baby later." Phil said like we were going to leave the baby alone. I was about to curse Phil out but Stu beat me to it. " Phil we are not going to leave a baby in the room when there's a fucking tiger in the bathroom!" Stu yelled which made the baby cry again.

Phil tried to defend himself with " It's not our baby!" Phil said looking at me. I've had enough of what Phil was saying so I turned and smacked him. I heard the baby calm down and laugh when I smacked Phil. " It doesn't matter if it is ours or not we are not leaving him." I said with annoyance.

Alan defended me and said " Ya I'm going to side with Lauren and Stu on this one." Finally he had a smart idea. I bent over and looked at the stuff that was next to the carrier I saw one of those baby holders you strap onto your font or back and I grabbed it.

Finally Phil came to his senses " Ugh fine we'll take it with us! Can you at least find some pants and let's hurry the fuck up." After Alan found pants and I went to change clothes into a normal outfit, I came back to see Alan with the baby in the strap-on baby holder.

" After Alan found pants and I went to change clothes into a normal outfit, I came back to see Alan with the baby in the strap-on baby holder

I let Alan hold the baby for now because I didn't want to argue. We all headed to the elevator, Me and Phil leaning on the back wall and Alan with the baby and Stu on either sides.

" Why can't we remember a god damn thing from last night?" Stu said as he iced his mouth from missing tooth. " Because we obviously had a great fucking time." Phil said groggily as he rubbed his face and crossed his arms.

" Why don't you just stop worrying for one second and be proud of yourself." I said while leaning my head on Phils shoulder and closing my eyes. The ibuprofen kicked in and the pounding went away along with the soreness in my legs.

The doors opened and an older lady got on. She saw the baby Alan was holding " Oh how cute! what's his name?"

After a second of silence Phil said " Ben" and Alan said "Carlos". The lady looked confused so I said " His names Ben but his uncle calls him by his middle name Carlos." she looked at me and Phil and said "Oh, You guys must be the parents then congratulations! He is really cute."