7.

I looked at Gina's car skeptically. Did I really want to get into a car with her?

"You'll take me straight home?" I looked at her. She nodded with a smile on her face and we got into her black BMW. It was clean and sleek on the inside and she turned on the AC as soon as she started up the car.

"Sorry," she smiled, "I prefer AC."

"No, it's cool with me," I stared out the window. I tried to seem as distant as possible so that we wouldn't have any conversations.

"So, how are you?" She asked. Well that didn't work. Fuck.

"I'm alright," I muttered. I didn't care to ask her as I didn't want to continue the conversation.

"So you're not going to ask me how I am?" She tried to looked hurt. I rolled my eyes and continued staring out the window, "Well I need to know where you're living at least."

I sighed, "I live on Green street. Do you know where that is?"

"I do," she smiled keenly, "I moved in two streets away recently."

My eyes darted to hers, "Are you serious?" She shook her head to say yes and I just turned back to stare out the window.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She blurted out, "We're sitting in the same car. Don't you think that's rude?" I looked at her dumbfounded. I couldn't believe she was saying that to me.

"You want to talk about rude?" I asked angrily, "You were the one that jacked me up in the bathroom and almost kissed me without my permission!"

She chuckled, "Do you really think that was rude or hot?" I clenched my fists not knowing how to answer because she was partially correct. Did I really think it was rude? How does she know exactly what to say to me?

"I'm not playing this game with you," I turned to stare out the window once more.

"Oh, this isn't a game," she said mischievously, "I want you and I always get what I want."

Fuck.
Why did that fucking turn me on so much? Why does this girl have this type of effect on me? I didn't feel this way when Jamie kissed me. I shook my head. I don't want to think about that right now.

"Which house is yours?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"The blue one on the left," I said stoically. She pulled up in front my house and she motioned to the lock the doors.

"Let me out," I said seriously.

"Listen," Gina said softly, "if you don't want me to bother you, all you need to do is say so."

I looked at her and she met gaze. She meant it. At least that's what her eyes said.

I sighed, "It's not that you know Gina. This is so very new to me and you're very forward."

"Foward like your bestfriend?" She scoffed.

"How do you know about that?" My eyes narrowed.

"Who doesn't know about that? The entire school has been talking about it," she said matter of factly.

"Look," I squared my shoulders, "Jamie and I have been bestfriends for a really long time. I owe it to her-"

"You owe nothing to no one," she interrupted me, "If you don't feel that way about her then there's no need to try anything with her. If she's your bestfriend, she should understand that. Did you feel like this when she kissed you?" She placed her hands on my thighs lightly. Her soft fingers trailed lightly up and down my thighs and I bit my lip.

What was she doing to me?

She unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed on top of me. She was tall, but she made it work.

"If she doesn't make you feel like this, then forget her," she whispered in my ear.

I groaned in frustration, "I can't."

"Why not?" She looked at me.

"I just can't," I sighed, "Look. I'd be lying if I say you didn't have an effect on me but she's my bestfriend. How am I supposed to ignore her feelings towards me?"

"I'm picking you up tonight," she said softly, "be ready at 8. I'll show you how to ignore her feelings. If you're not waiting for me, I'll come inside and get you myself."

I stared at her incredulously.
If she wasn't so fucking hot, I'd think she was psychotic. She got off me, I locked the door and motioned for me to go ahead. I don't remember how I managed to get out the car, but I found myself in my room.

Did I just get myself a date?