Backstory Time

This story will be based on specific characters.

Chrysalis, born in a poor town, the girl's parents gave her up to pay their debts. Thrown into the streets after she showed no talents or skills, the three year old toddler had no roof above her head. She wasn't welcomed into the posh orphanage, she was only found by a police officer as she almost starved to death. She was then fostered for what was the next nine years of her life.
This continued, she was never properly adopted and when she was fostered she was the maid.

Sombra, another orphan, this time he had the privilege of an orphanage, this was a very posh city and when the police officer found him, he was roughly five years old, he couldn't walk, he surprisingly hadn't starved or froze to death, but he wasn't breathing properly. He was hospitalised for a year, a coma for a five year old isn't very fun. He only knew one word, that was what doctors assumed was his name, he was scared of people. It took him two years to learn how to walk, he was behind all of the kids his age, he didn't fit in and nobody wanted a disabled, bullied different boy. They wanted the healthy and good looking little kids.

Tirek, he was born in wealth, he didn't want it, been imprisoned in doors and having no friends except the constant company of his pity brother Scorpan, he longed to escape. This wasn't possible obviously, instead he made a deal with his parents, if he was able to get a degree in medicine, he would never have to come back to that house, he was provided with the necessary money and equipment but he just didn't have the luck or friendlyness to grow friendships. He had no friends and his brother took a path in politics, alone and friendless, he had no choice but to continue on.