Wendigo

When I woke up, Dean was pulling into a Ranger station.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"No," Dean and Sam said in unison.

I sat back in my seat and rolled my eyes. They both got out and I crossed my arms.

"I can't wait until I can hunt," I said under my breath.

After a few minutes the boys came out and got back into the car.

"Come on dude, we have the coordinates! We can just find Dad!" Sam said.

"What if he gave us the coordinates because it's a job Sam? That sure as hell sounded a lot like a job back there!" Dean argued.

"Dean!" Sam said angrily.

"Let's ask this girl some questions and see what's happening. If it's nothing we can go straight to the coordinates." Dean said.

"Fine," Sam said as he sat back in his seat.

Dean drove off from the station and drove us to a house.

"Stay here," Dean said to me as he got out with Sam.

*a few hours later*

The boys dropped me off at a motel with some food and went off to do some more work. I had listened in on some of there conversations and came to my own conclusion.

I thought it was a Wendigo, Sam and Dean however has no clue.

Idiots.

I plopped on the couch and closed my eyes. I fell asleep for a few hours. When I woke up the sunlight came through the curtains. I got up and got changed knowing that Sam and Dean had gone into the forest without knowing it was a Wendigo.

I packed a backpack full of flares and matches along with some snacks.

When I got to the forest I was stopped by a ranger.

"What's a little girl like you doing out here alone?" A ranger asked me.

"Meeting my brothers in the woods." I told him.

"It's pretty dangerous out there, do you want me to come?" He asked.

"I'll be fine," I said before walking off into the woods.

I caught up to them at the coordinates that John had left. When I walked on them they all looked at me confused except for Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean were looking at me angrily.

"Who's this?" Roy asked.

"Our little sister, excuse us." Dean said with a smile.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side along with Sam.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dean asked me.

"Not letting you be idiots by yourself," I said as Sam laughed at my honesty.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked with a smile.

"It's a Wendigo. I packed a bunch of flares and matches." I said as I showed them my bag.

"We should really bring her more often." Sam said.

"We really should," I said with a big smile.

"No, you're lucky you came here with good information," he said

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"When will I be able to come?" I asked.

"After what happened last time I don't know. Kailia I don't want you getting hurt." Dean said.