Provenance

I woke up in the Impala. It was parked in front of a large house with signs pointing in for an auction. Sam and Dean were already gone I guess they were already in the building.

I got out of the Impala stretched and made my way in.

I walked in and made my way through the crowd not being noticed by anyone. Of course, because I was only making myself visible for Sam and Dean. Everyone else couldn't see me.

I walked up behind Dean and tapped him on the back. He jumped and whipped around.

"Kailia! What are you doing here?" Dean asked in a hushed voice.

"Helping," I said with a bright smile.

Sam was talking to a woman named Sarah as a man came up from behind her.

"I'm afraid there isn't any chance of that," the man said as I began listening to the conversation.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"You're not on the guest list. And I think it's time to leave," the man said to Sam and Dean.

"Well we don't have to be told twice," Dean said mocking the man in a posh voice.

"Apparently you do," the man said.

"Okay. It's all right. We don't want any trouble. We'll go," Sam said.

The three of us left the building and got into the Impala. I stopped using my power and let out a sigh.

"Oh, hey Kailia," Sam said.

"Wait," Dean said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Did you not notice Kailia was in there?" Dean asked.

"No," Sam said.

"You're pretty blind," I said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"I was standing right next to you," I said.

Dean started up the Impala and drove us to the nearest motel. As Dean walked out of the reception area he threw me the keys and I went to the room. I plopped on the couch as Sam and Dean came into the room.

"Huh," they both said at the same time as they looked around the room.

They dropped their bags as I continued to make myself comfortable on the couch.

"What was... providence?" Dean asked trying to remember the name.

"Prov-e-nance. It's a certificate of origin, like a biography. You know  we can use them to check the history of pieces, see if any of them have a freaky past," Sam explained to Dean.

"Well we're not going to get anything out of chuckles,' Dean said.

I try to suppress my laughter which surprisingly worked.

"But Sarah..." Dean started.

Dean began snapping his fingers in front of Sam who wasn't paying too much attention at the mention of Sarah.

"Yeah, maybe you can get her to write to it all down on a cocktail napkin," Sam said smiling.

"No way," I said sitting up.

"Not me," Dean said agreeing with me.

"No no no, pick ups are your thing Dean," Sam said.

"It wasn't my butt she was checking out," Dean said as I quietly chuckled.

They looked at each other.

"In other words, you want me to use her to get information?" Sam asked Dean.