Chapter 5: Team Nightlocke?

Hunter regained his balance looking down at who ran into him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes upon realizing it was the fired up, five foot three, goth girl from Spikemuth.

Before he knew it, she let out a growl grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and punched him, which knocked the six foot three bad boy to the ground.

she pulled him back up by his shirt and punched him again.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" called Milo as he ran out pulling Marnie off of Hunter who spat out his mouthful of blood into the dirt, before pushing himself too his feet.

He looked at Marnie who was Struggling against Milo's grip.

He spat the remainder of the blood in his mouth onto the dirt and said "Milo, let her go"

"She might actually kill you" Milo said with concern in his voice.

"if she does, I deserve it" was all Hunter said as he gestured for Milo to let her go.

Milo let the enraged goth out of his grip causing her to storm back over to Hunter Punching him in the stomach, winding him beginning to beat his face in.

After a small Barrage she stopped, beginning to walk into the gym.

Hunter let out a soft chuckle as he said while lying on his back "your kind of cute when your angry"

He began pushing himself up but quickly collapsed when he felt a foot collide with his stomach causing him to fall back onto the floor.

Marnie crouched down, lifting his head up so that he was looking up at her and growled out "you ever talk to me again; I'll break every knuckle in your fucking hands, you'll never hold a poke ball the same again"

She stood back up, walking away, Hunter chuckled when he noticed she was wearing black, high heeled foots, only a couple inches long, making it look like she was around five foot five.

He pushed himself up off the ground just as a woman yelled out "Jesus fuck, Hunter!"

He rolled his eyes as he turned around and muttered "just my luck" upon Recognizing the voice.

"What happened to you?" she asked checking the cuts on his face.

He pushed her hand away as he said "nothing I'm fine"

"He got beaten up by a girl he pissed off" came Milo's voice before walking back into the gym due to Marnie wanting to Challenge it.

Dawn rolled her eyes as she said "that's not surprising, you often forget how to talk to people given you have a nasty habit of isolating yourself"

She had blue hair, Blue eyes and wore a black dress reaching down to her knees which turned pink, she had a blue Penguin like Pokémon in her arms.

"what are you doing in Galar?" he asked, looking at the thirty year old, Sinnoh born Contest trainer, who he saw as an aunt.

"May called your mum, who called me and told me you hadn't answered anyone's messages or calls"

He rolled his eyes and said "clearly they can't take a hint"

"no, May understands you don't want to be with her but she's still your childhood best friend, she's worried about you" Dawn explained "and So are your parents, clearly for good reason"

Hunter sighed walking off and said "go home Aunty, I'm fine"

"let me and Piplup, clean you up first, at the very least"

He stopped in his tracks looking at her over his shoulder as he said "you're not going to go home until I agree, are you?"

"you've known me your whole life so I'll let you answer that"