Chapter 37: The End Of The Isle Of Armour

He walked towards the first trainer, His Kubfu following close behind, he quickly began to climb the tower sweeping through his opponents until he got to the top, where Mustard stood his arms behind his back.

"you've done quite well Hunter" Mustard said without looking at Hunter "You would make quite the formidable champion"

"I have no interest in being a Champion"

"I've heard Stories from Galar, I heard these stories long before I heard your name" Mustard stated looking up at a scroll on the wall "You were know as the Boy with a Dreepy, then The Boy with a Drakloak, and Finally The Boy with a Dragapult, your reputation precedes you My boy, Legend has it that a boy appeared with nothing more than a Love ball containing an unknown Pokémon at his hip and a Dreepy by his side, no one knew him, no one except two people knew his name in the beginning and that was Piers and his baby sister Marnie, but his name quickly spread throughout Galar, Gym leaders began watching him closely, they're Excitement would sky rocket when he would get closer to their Gyms, Piers began taking a special Interest in this Mysterious boy, Champion Johnny began getting hyped for his battle against This Mysterious, when this Mysterious Trainer reached the Semi-finals I finally learnt his name, Hunter Drake, it was you however, you surprised everyone in the Semi Finals, you challenged your now Girlfriend to a one on one battle, you used your Dragapult, she used a Nightlocked Tyranitar that you Gifted her, and she demolished your Dragapult and moved onto the Champion ship battle, however I have to ask, why did you work so hard just to throw it away, you must have known you weren't going to win in a one on one against a Mega Tyranitar"

"I threw it away because she had worked harder than I have, I swept through my competition with little to no effort, on the other hand it was her second time through the Gym Challenge, she deserved that Champion ship battle more than I did"

Mustard nodded as he turned around and said "I believe it's time for our battle"

Hunter nodded as Kublet walked onto the field.

Mustard smiled jumping up whilst doing a flip throwing the Black and teal hat that he had perched on his before pulling off his jacket, revealing the yellow shirt underneath, the absence of his hat revealing a single long plume of grey and red hair flowing behind him, he threw out a third Kubfu as he said "this battle will be like life, it'll be Hard"

Hunter sighed and said "Life is also short"

-with Dawn-

Dawn sighed sitting in Hunter's parents' house.

"two visits in a month, what do we owe the pleasure darling?" Toga asked as she placed a cup of coffee in front of the Sinnoh girl.

Dawn sighed again and said "I was wondering if you've heard from Hunter, he's been dodging my calls"

"Hunter doesn't call here" Toga said with an almost sad sigh.

"You still care about him don't you"

"Of course, I do Dawn, he's my baby boy" She said with another sad sigh as she traced the rim of her mug with her finger "But after what happened last time, he was here I doubt he'd come back or call"

"Then leave Jackson" Dawn stated, a plea in her voice.

"I can't" Toga said softly.

"Why not!"

"Because everything is in his name, if I leave, I lose everything except my Pokémon and my badges"

"So, what!" Dawn yelled at her "At least you'll have your son again!"

"It wouldn't make any Difference Dawn, I'm no different to Jackson"

"You are so much different"

"No, I'm not" She stated "I sat by and pretended that Jackson, My Husband, wasn't beating our Son right next to me, I could have stopped it dawn, but I chose not to"

"Leaving Your son's abuser would show Hunter that your willing to make an effort"

Suddenly the door opened and in walked the Abuser himself as he said "what's this I hear about our disgrace of a Son"

"Nothing Jackson" Dawn answered Quickly.

Suddenly Toga stood up and turned around to her Husband and said "I'm Leaving you; I've been putting up with your abuse Long Enough, and I know the Secret you kept from me since You brought Jasmine here"

"what are you talking about?!" Jackson yelled.

"I know that Jasmine wasn't an orphan that you adopted like you had convinced me of" Toga stated holding her ground, unflinching "I know you cheated on me with Courtney from Team Magma, the very same team you were part of when we met"

"Your fucking Delusional Woman!" Jackson Yelled again "What makes you think that Jasmine is my kid"

"The fucking Birth certificate that you stupidly hid in your fucking desk!" Toga yelled at him "Did you really think I wouldn't get curious as to why you told me not to look through your desk!"

Dawn just sat in her seat hiding behind her coffee, as Toga Stomped off, collecting her Poke balls, and loading her Badges into her Badge Case walking out with nothing else.

The Sinnoh girl quickly finished her coffee as she stood up and walked out only stopping to look at Jackson as she said "Really? Courtney from Team Magma?"

Jackson shrugged with a defeated sigh as he said "We were really into Drugs back then, lot of Crazy nights on Sableye, Parasect Shrooms, Smoking Oddish Leaves, Shroomish Spores, just about anything we could get our hands on"

"You disgust me" was all Dawn said as she walked away following Toga as they walked around trying to find a place that Toga could buy before Jackson could close their joint account.

-with Hunter-

Hunter knocked out Mustard's Kubfu with one final attack which knocked it out.

Mustard smiling returning his Kubfu to its poke ball as he said "Well done, you can now show the Scroll of Darkness to your Kubfu, Hunter and Kublet walked to the scroll, and after a brief Moment Kublet began glowing, Quickly Growing, its entire body got bigger, and Buffer.

Suddenly it stopped glowing setting off a strong Gust of wind nearly knocking Mustard off balance.

It's Evolution Urshifu resembled a Humanoid black bear, with long arms and legs, it had a wushu like motif.

"Congratulations Hunter, you have beaten the Isle of armour" Mustard stated with a smile "you'll be leaving with a single Strike Urshifu"

"Thank you master Mustard"

"what is your next move"

"I think Marnie and I will spend a bit more time on the island before heading back to Galar"

"That's understandable, Enjoy yourselves"

"we will Mustard" was all Hunter said before respectfully bowing to Mustard before walking down to the bottom floor before walking out, taking his Pokémon from Marnie reattaching them to his hip and putting his backpack on.

She smiled at him as she said "how was it?"

"Difficult, Mustard is tough but I managed"

The two intertwined their fingers as they walked down the mountain back towards the Beach, they had spent most of their time on the Isle.

"what do we do next?"

"we chill on the beach before heading to Galar"

"Sweet"

They quickly set up Hunter's tent before getting changed into their swimmers, and running to the water, beginning to swim around and splash each other.

AN: So with this Chapter, the Galar story as of right now is finished, i will be returning for the Crown Tundra DLC but i do plan on continuing Hunter and Marnie's Story, but i have to ask, would you peaps rather have The Next Region in a separate Book or would you rather me keep it in this one book? Please comment or PM with your Preference