tsukishima kei

this shall be called dinosaur shortcake
requested by King_TheSloth
I really appreciate the request
___

this shall be called dinosaur shortcakerequested by King_TheSlothI really appreciate the request___

Tsukishima decides to stroll a little bit not really wanting to go morning practice yet. He came across a small yet cozy cafe, but that wasn't the point!- The point was that they had dinosaur shaped shortcakes. Tsukishima internally drooled even thinking about biting into the fluffy beautiful cakes and the juicy sweet strawberries with the shape of his favorite dinosaur. He had a bit of money to spare.

"Hello!" The cashier greeted the skinny volleyball player with enthusiasm. Mr. Saltyshima didn't acknowledge him and pointed to the t-rex shaped stawberry shortcake. "This one." He bluntly stated to the cashier whom blinked a few times before smiling softly and getting the shortcake the tall male wanted. Tsukishima pulled out his dinosaur wallet, the cashier saw and giggled at the cute item. "It's on the house, sweetheart." The male giggled "I saw you looking through the window like a little in passing by a candy shop." Tsukishima's face and neck flushed to a healthy red as he averted his eyes elsewhere. The cashier giggled again placing the plastic box in Tsukishima's hands.

Tsukishima walked down the path to Karasuno. He stared at the cute dinosaur shortcake and the taped note on the side.

'xxx-xxx-xxxx call me, mr. dino-shortcake if you want to taste something more sweet'

Tsukishima blushed grumbling under his breath. Now in front of the gym. If he hadn't heard the volleyball coming towards him. Him and his shortcake would've been gone. "I AM SO SOR-oh it's just you." Hinata grumbled grabbing the ball. Tsukishima smirked "What was that shorty I couldn't hear you." He teased the shorter boy which made Hinata almost blow a fuse. "I AM NOT SHORT YOU ARE JUST OVER AVERGAE HEIG!-" Hinata stopped in mid-sentence and just stared at Tsukishima's hands.

This freaked Tsukishima out a bit "What is it, shrimp?" Hinata pointed to the plastic box in the tokyo tower male's hands. SHIT! THE SHORTCAKE! Tsukishima quickly hid the shortcake behind his back unfortunately for Tsukishima the paper on the box flew off and Hinata just had to pick it up. Hinata smirked and ran in to embarrass the hell out of the taller male for teasing him.

Tanaka patted Tsukishima's back very harshly causing the boy's body to jerk foward. "Tsukishima! You are the man!" Nishinoya popped in with pout on his face "I'm kinda jealous that my kouhai got a number before me! But damn am I proud!" Nishinoya cried out dramatically making Tsukishima roll his eyes. Idiots, they were all idiots, but Tsukishima let a faint smile slip onto his face thinking about the shortcake and his wasn't talking about the dessert.

___
I

honestly thought this was the cutest concept becuz tsukii-poo is being
soft boi here-