miya osamu

the favoured twin-
also sorry for being a lazy shit, I love ya'll💞💓💖💕💜💚💛❤
requested by: imasimpuwu

the favoured twin-also sorry for being a lazy shit, I love ya'll💞💓💖💕💜💚💛❤requested by: imasimpuwu

"OSAMU! Did you see that!" [Y/n] exclaimed hoping his boyfriend saw his awesome spike. The ash grey haired male turned to his boyfriend, [Y/n]'s shoulders sagged. His mood easily dampened due to the lack of attention.

For the rest of the game [Y/n] was pushed aside and forced to watch the others play his favorite sport as he tried to play with his teammates. He was upest for the rest of the game.

Osamu didn't understand what was wrong with his short beefy boyfriend. The male was upset for the rest of the game which confused the twin because one, [Y/n] rarely gets upset even over the most serious situation and two, he's playing volleyball aka his life.

He may not understand why [Y/n] was upset, but he was going to try and cheer him up to the best of his ability. "[Y/n]." He called out, the said male looked up with a visible pout on his face. "..What..." Osamu looked off to the side before looking at the curious boy "Are you...okay? You seem upset?" [Y/n] smiled brightly and jumped to his feet leaning in close to the ash grey haired male's face causing Osamu to lean back. "You're so dense, Samu." This confused Osamu greatly, Did he miss... something? "You didn't see my totally awesome spike." He cried out hugging Osamu's grey t-shirt.

Oh, That makes sense now. [Y/n] lives off of Osamu's attention. A light bulb light up above Osamu's head as am idea struck him.

He gently gripped [Y/n]'s chin forcing him to look into his eyes. "[N/n]..I may not have seen it, but I can guarantee that it was amazing after all you are my simply awesome boyfriend." Osamu said in between the kisses he planted on [Y/n] soft face.

He let go of his baby's face and stepped back a bit knowing what's to come. [Y/n] jumped up extremely high "HELL YEAH! NOW I'M MOTIVATED! HEY! ATSUMU GIVE ME A SET!" "I'D RATHER ROT IN HELL!"

___
I am so sorry most of the oneshots will be a bit delayed until I get proper motivation, again i'm sorry.