daichi sawamura

requested by: KennyMartin10
you are cute chubby baby
uwu✨❤
(Also sorry for the short chapter i've had an empty head for about a week/my whole life)
____

requested by: KennyMartin10you are cute chubby babyuwu✨❤(Also sorry for the short chapter i've had an empty head for about a week/my whole life)____

[Y/n] pouted staring at his thighs in the mirror. The shorts were a bit too tight and caused a indent on his thighs. "These were cute too." He whined stomping his foot like a angry toodler.

The [e/c] male checked the time 'Daichi's practice is almost over!' He rushed to slip on his shoes nearing tripping. 'SHIT!' [Y/n] cursed mentally grabbing his keys and walking out the door. Forgetting to take off the shorts before he left.

___

"Dai! I'm here!" Upon hearing their captain's name the volleyball club turns to the person.

jiggly. cute.

Daichi smiled and held [Y/n] close to his chest. "Hey, dumpling how was your day?" He asked, kissing your forehead "Pretty good besides my shorts not fitting.." You mumbled into his chest causing him to chuckle.

The team blinked comically[with the exception of Tsukishima] watching the two of you interact. Nishinoya and Tanaka stepping out the stupor first. "CAPTAIN HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU A HAD A BOYFRIEND!" Daichi deadpanned, You giggled letting go of his waist and peeked behind him. The team stared at you for awhile until you gave them a sweet smile. They all fell to their knees [ofc exception of tsukii-dude, yamagucci&kiyoko]

'Too Sweet!'
____

[Y/n] introduced himself to the team not noticing his boyfriend behind him warning the team that if they even thought about taunting his dumpling about his weight. They. Were. Dead.

The air had suddenly gotten tense and [Y/n] before punching Daichi in the stomach hard. All the air had been knocked out of his lungs causing him to clench his stomach and fall to his knees. "Stop that." Oh yeah, almost forgot to say that you used to wrestle. My 'B' bro.

____
No think. Head empty.

 Head empty