mi amor~

I, A trans-male just wants a big beefy boyfriend that will peg me with a maid dress on, A beefy girl to peg me, a chubby girl to peg and praise me, a femboy pegging me in a neko cosplay or a cute non-binary to peg me while saying dank memes or vines....or maybe all three at the same time...

But where I live there are nothing but fuck shit whores on every fucking corner and they are all transphobic/Homophobic.

I just want to be praise and loved by someone other then my mother, thanks.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
....

Sugamama
Requested by: _Pansexual-Things_

"Good job, Guys!" Sugawara smiled at him slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder

"Good job, Guys!" Sugawara smiled at him slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder. Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata smiled back at their sweet mot-uhm vice captain. Suddenly the doors slammed opened catching everyone's attention.

A tall figure walked in with a bouquet of flowers. The male smiled showing off his pearly whites "Mi Amor.." Kageyama, Shoyo and Nishinoya tilted their head. 'Mi...Amor?' "[Y/n]!"

Sugawara ran into the male's arms snuggling into [Y/n]'s broad chest. [Y/n] had been gone to visit family for two weeks. Leaving his pretty boyfriend in Japan all by his lonesome. "I've missed you.." [Y/n] relaxed his head on Sugawara's before making eye contact with the captain. Daichi nodded, [Y/n] pulled from the hug and began to walk away from the gym with Suga.

"These are for you, Mi Amor.." The taller male handed the bouquet to his lover. Sugawara smiled taking them into his arms 'Red Roses, Symbol of love' [Y/n] knew just how to make him fall even deeper in love.
______

"Here for your date?" [Y/n] nodded gently squeezing his lover's hand. The waitress smiled and asked them to follow her. The two followed her to the back "Here you are..have a great date!" She then winked at [Y/n] before taking her leave.

Sugawara looked around the place in awe. It was a beautiful, expensive looking restaurant. "[Y/n] is it really okay for me to be here-" "I've already told you Koushi, I like to spend my money on you so let me spoil you.." He smiled, atleast he knew Koushi wasn't with him for his money.

"Why am I here again.." Tsukishima sighed clearly annoyed by the idiots that are his teammates. Nishinoya and Tanaka shushed obviously not trying to get caught. "We wanna know what Sugawara's boyfriend is like, right Kageyama?" Kageyama rolled his eyes bonking Hinata on his head "Shut up, Boke!" "Ow! Kageyama! That was uncalled for!"

Sugawara's eye twitched at the familiar voices and saw the familiar ginger hair of his teammates. "Mi Amor, Aren't those your teammates?" [Y/n] pointed at Ennoshita and Daichi behind Sugawara.

'I'm gonna kill them' Sugawara thought closing his eyes. He snapped his eyes open when hands grabbed his own. "Cariño, Let's go for a walk We can always come back.." [Y/n] said already standing up basically saying he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"We'll be back next week!" Their waitress nodded and bid them farewell.

"They left.." Hinata whined loudly "We'll just follow them again." Nishinoya bluntly stated before following the couple.
_______

The two laughed at each other's jokes. Koushi has never been at his happiest without [Y/n]. [Y/n] was light of his day when he was feeling down.

"Well Mi Amor, This is your stop.." Sugawara stopped walking, they were already at his house? If he was being honest he didn't want his time with [Y/n] to end.

The taller male notice the mood drop and cupped Koushi's cheek. He smiled gently before giving a small peck on Koushi's soft lips. "Mi amor~" Koushi felt a shiver run up his spine at the sexual undertone in his boyfriend's voice. "WHOO! SUGA GET SOME!" The couple turned only to see Nishinoya getting choked out by Tanaka. Asahi and Ennoshita rubbed their necks looking away, Daichi was yelling at Hinata and Kageyama while Tsukishima being to walk home, Yamaguchi right behind him.

The couple looked at each other and laughed at the team's silly antics. But if they did again, Suga was gonna kill every single last one of them.

With a smile on his face.

_________

YY fans knows what's up with 'Mi amor'
Also The MHA fandom has gone to hell and i want to erase the duet out of my mind and bleach my eyes while i'm at it.

Not my best, but i tried at least.