Chapter4:

MACKENZIEs P.O.V.

after I killed josh I lay there and breathe heavily I looked at Laya I looked at Maddie I look at the dead teenager on the floor. I pop my head up I looked at the knife in my hand and thought I don't know myself. MACKENZIE WHAT DID YOU DO!!! YOU KILLED HIM. Maddie yelled at me I just sat there and looked at her. WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU SHOWING MY KID YOUR NEICE she got up and slapped me HUH? Tears poured out of my eyes. she grabbed glass MOMMY NO. she threw it at me I moved the glass stuck my face YOU BITCH she yelled STOP THIS IS'T YOU I screamed back at her I was crying I stood up and backed away slowly Maddie I know your in there, just please stop. SHUT THE F*CK UP!! She screamed. IM SORRY I sad sinking down against the cabinets. I reached for her phone above me, And grabbed it but she grabbed it from me and slapped my head I managed to click on Austin's contact and call without her knowing, I don't know the guy but I'll take any help from anyone at this point hello? AUSTIN COME TO MADDIE'S APARTMENT. beep beep beep WHAT DID YOU DO???!!! Laya was crying.

LAYS P.O.V

MOMMY STOP I yelled I love aunt Mackenzie.

MADDIE'S P.O.V.

why am I doing this no I love my sister she's my sunshine.

MACKENZIE P.O.V

BAMM the door swings open.

AUSTIN'S P.O.V.

Some one called me I think it was Maddie's little sister I break the lock on the door and I see Maddie attacking her little sister Mackenzie I run over there to pull Maddie off of her I spent her around for her to look at me she looks into my blue eyes I look into her blue eyes Austin it's not what it looks like she swears to me oh really I say because it looks like your daughter is crying freaking scared of you and your trying to kill your sister and I guess she killed that man who is your ex-boyfriend for your own benefit I said to her. I pushed Maddie out-of-the-way McKenzie where are your parents they both died last week so I came to Maddie she said back to me crying McKenzie was bleeding her lip was busted and there was blood in her scalp she looked horrible. McKenzie Lyrical come on let's go, clearly Madison isn't responsible enough to control her feelings. Maddie look I said to her whatever we started let's just end it okay.

MADISON'S POV

I stood there in silence McKenzie and lyrical got up and walked over to Austin Laya still had her coat on as they're about to walk out the door Laya looked at me and said "I love you mommy". And hug her head low. Kinsey walked over to me and hugged and said Madison this is for your own good I have to take Laya She's not safe here anymore I want you to go get help and call me when you do. with she kissed me on the cheek goodbye and they walked out of the door.

I started to cry and scream and I slowly lay down on the floor and hurtled into a little ball I was crying I lost everything I was screaming so loud I'm sure the next door neighbor could hear me. I lost my sister my true love and my baby I had nothing I called the police and told them about Josh and what had happened they told me that Austin will have full custody of my sister and lyrical until I find help and get better. they skipped Josh and took him away I cried so much my face is red and I had a horrible headache but I couldn't stop I knew that that the real me wouldn't have done that. I wanted to know why I got so angry when kenz killed josh.

I needed to find answers