And Then There Were Zero-One

*A/N: (y/n)- your name

             (l/n)- last name

            (y/c)- your color

             (h/c)- hair color

It was the final day of school. One boy, (y/n)(l/n), 10 years old, having (h/c), a (y/c) shirt, and jeans, was waiting in his classroom for school to end while scrambling in his notebook while trying to hid it. Inside the notebook was a drawing of a yellow armor with a writing of it weakness and strength on a side of the drawing. 5 minutes left. The teacher was a man with black hair wearing a button up shirt and a tie speak up brought his attention toward the teacher.

Teacher: "Alright kids, remember, you can still sign up for summer school if you have nothing else going on. I along with a few other teachers will be staying for it."

He looked back up to the clock, waiting for the school alarm. He was about to leave on a big summer trip with his friends's family since he is an orphan, all they left him was he's name, a note say they love him, a belt and two progrise key, that is grasshopper and falcon. 

After (y/n) try to uncover the secret of the belt so he secretly study at the orphan, (y/n) found out that belt name is Zero-One Driver. There even a manual hide in the note. After testing at a secrecy place, (y/n) have figure it out how it work it. When (y/n) press the grasshopper progrise key, a giant yellow grasshopper materialize in front of him from the driver and changed him into an adult with a yellow armor looking like a grasshopper. Since (y/n) smart enough, he write all progrise key power he able to reverse engineer the progrise key created more of it.

???:"Hey (y/n), Just one minute left then it's summer vacation." with smiled at him

(y/n): "I can't wait." grin at his best friend, Ben Tennyson

Ben, a ten-year-old boy with brown hair, green eyes, a white T-shirt with a black stripe down the middle, green pants and black and white sneakers. He invited (y/n) since his family also planned it because he feel for (y/n) and thanks him of the years he been there for Ben and they even had an RV specifically for this occasion.

(y/n) and Ben are best friends since start tutor him because (y/n) is top of their class. (Y/N) is smart, physical fit and also popular, he even join the soccer club with Ben, that how they first met for this is the first time he talked to Ben outside the class. When the principal called (y/n) to help him with his studies helping him getting better grade and that how their friendship began. 

(y/n) always come to Ben's house every Saturday and Sunday to tutor Ben but sometime he came when he want to hangout. He also met with Ben's family including with Gwen, him and Gwen bonded quickly since they both are smart. Gwen also enjoy spending time with (y/n) and challenge him for smartest person in the house. Unfortunately, (y/n) always beat her in mind battle. They also talked about their favorite topic that is karate, science and history. She consider him as a rival and a best friend on that day.

They know about (y/n)'s situation so, Ben's parent allow him to come to the house if he need any help. Ben's parent like (y/n) since he came to their live it, Ben's grade get better and sometime he help around the house. They notice how different their personalities, Ben is stubborn and leap into action without thinking while (y/n) is calm and collective. They laughed at the thought of Ben and (y/n) personalities just like fire and water. 

*RIIIIIING*

(y/n) snapped from his though as the bell rang. The class bolted out of the school ASAP, while (y/n) just pack his stuff inside the bag calmly and saw the Zero-One Driver inside of his bag with a progrise key in it. Looking around, (y/n) saw the teacher wasn't there so he quickly zip his bag and walk out of the classroom.