The Krakken

*A/N: (y/n)- your name

             (l/n)- last name

The gang were at a lake, it a was night and ben wanted to go for a dip.

Ben: "Cannonball!" Ben shouted as he jumped into the water. "Yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! The crowd love him!"

Gwen: "A perfect dweeb is more like it." Gwen said in annoyance.

Ben: "Come on. Dive in." Ben said to the two.

Gwen: "Please. Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering in there?" Gwen said as she aimed her flashlight over the lake before shining at Ben. "I rest my case."

(y/n): "Very funny, red. As for me, I just going to sit this one out." (y/n) said.

Ben: "What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?" Ben said as he splashed at Gwen and (y/n).

Gwen: "Knock it off, midget." Gwen said before walking away along with (y/n).

Ben: "Hey, what's happen..." Ben said before submerging. (y/n) and Gwen think Ben's playing a prank.

Gwen: "Very funny, Ben. I'm not falling for it." Gwen said, but Ben didn't come up the surface.

(y/n): "B-Ben?" (y/n) said, now getting worried.

Gwen: "Ben?" Gwen said, feeling worried herself.

(y/n): "Hang on buddy. I'll save ya." (y/n) said as he and Gwen saw a large green mass surfaced. Gwen screamed and hid behind (y/n) as hugged Gwen and using his body as a shield to protect her before Gwen dropped her flashlight and the light shined on the big creature, which turned out to be Ben transformed as Four Arms and covered and seaweed.

Gwen: "Ben?" Gwen asked in anger.

(y/n): "What the hell, dude! You scared us!" (y/n) said before noticing him and Gwen are still hugging. They both let go of each other while have a blushed on their face but Ben didn't notice it.

Four Arms: "You should have seen the looks on your faces. Priceless." Ben said before laughing like an idiot.

(y/n): "Oh, how hilarious!" (y/n) said in anger.

Gwen: "You are so busted when tell grandpa." Gwen said as she stormed off with (y/n) in front of her, leaving Ben alone.

Ben still giggling when suddenly, a large figure emerged from the water behind Ben as he turned around.

Four Arms: "Whoa! What the..." Ben said as the monster slammed one of its two tentacles down, and captured Ben as the beast dragged him down.

In water, Ben bit at its tentacle. The creature looked to Ben and launched its two tentacles at Ben. Luckily he evaded and Ben swam as fast as the could to the shore. When he reached to shore, he ran into the RV.

Four Arms: "Guys! Get up!" Ben said in fear. "I was just attacked by a giant lake monster!" Ben said to the three as (y/n) threw a pillow at Ben.

Gwen: "Hello! Current events! You already got me and (y/n) with that one." Gwen said before going back to sleep.

Ben: "But I'm not kidding this time." Ben said, completely honest.

Max: "Come on, Ben. Joke's over." Max said.

Four Arms: "But I-" Ben stuttered as Max interrupted him.

Max: "*yawns* Get some sleep. Remember we have an early day tomorrow with a fishing trip."

At the piers