~||Chapter 4||~

'Ugh, I already regret getting up today!'

_________________________

~||Izuku P.O.V||~

Even if I do regret it I know mum and dad won't let me stay home so I just dealt with it and hurriedly switched out my PJ's with my normal clothing.

Hmm, these are cute, they show off my flat stomach but does it show off my ass??

"Mum, come see if this looks good!" I screamed, loud enough for mum to hear from the kitchen but not loud enough to wake up daddy.

A minute later mum came up the stairs and went into my room.

Once she got in she had me spin around a few times and then said-

"Uh, your ass looks good but you need to put your hair in a bun and put some earrings on, okay?"

"Yeah that's fine." I reply as I went and put on some earrings then going over to my vanity, grabbing a hair tie and put my hair in a makeshift bun/ponytail.

(A/N: Pick which one you like the most)

Done!

"Okay, I'm good, thanks mum!" I say as I hurry and put my shoes on and run down the stairs and start to walk to school, well more like run, I kinda took to long on my outfit, but whatever.

~||Time Skip by Happy saying "You liiiikkkeee heeerrr!" To Lucy and Natsu||~

When I got to the new school I walked in to see multiple lines of lockers with everyone's names on it.

So I went on the look for mine and by time I got to it there was already notes that said stuff like "Fag,"-"KYS,"-"Quirkless," -"Useless,"-"Druggie," and my favorite, "Slut," note the sarcasm.

But I get over my sadness quickly and rip them off, putting them in the trash can and grabbing my books- which the school supplied atomically on the first day so everyone has them in their locker already- and walk to class.

But while I was walking to class some guys that were hanging in the hallway slapped my ass which already got me angry but then the guy next to him said something like-

"Oooh, it jiggled! I would totally tap that!"

Which I guess was supposed to be some kind of compliment but I just more angry so turned around and punched the guy in the nose then turning to the guy who did it and kicked him in the balls then kneed in him the head when he fell down holding his 'precious place'.

But I didn't pay any mind to any of them as I walked away extra sassily but when I got to the classroom I was so sure that this was going to end badly because there was some kids putting a Spider-Lilly on my desk, which basically means 'Kill yourself' but I just threw it away without giving the kids surrowding my desk a second glance.

~||Time Skip by Draco saying "Pottah!"||~

It was the end of the day and I was so fed up, I just wanted to go home an play with my cats, have some pizza and ice cream.

But of course that was too easy for me so Kacchan had to stay behind so he can give me another lesson.

But then he just said-

"If you want to be a hero you should just jump off a roof and hope for a quirk in your next life!"

Which was definitely wasn't the first time someone has told me to kill myself but it was the first time he did!

That hurt a lot more than the others and I was so upset I did something I promised I would never do.

I talked back.

"What if I do?" I mumble out.

"What was that Deku!?" He spat out like it hurt him.

"I said, what if I did, Katsuki, what would happen, if I killed myself, would it make you happier?! I would do it too, to make you happy!" I yelled at him while tears slid down my face.

Yes, I have a crush on Kacchan, Bakugou Katsuki, my life long bully, I don't know why, or how, I just do.

And I think he has one on me too because some times he'll just look at me, especially when I wear stuff like I did today.

Kacchan looked hurt for a minute like he didn't want to believe what I just said.

But I ignored it, so done with today I didn't even notice the crowd surrounding us.

"You've been nothing but an asshole to me and I don't know why, is it because you have a crush on me?! Is this how you deal with your feelings?! Bullying me, because I have done NOTHING TO YOU OR ANYONE IN THIS SCHOOL BUT APPARENTLY JUST BY EXISTING I OFFENDED EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL!! Was because I'm gay? Because my sexual preference or who I love is not IS NOT SOME DISEASE!!AND THERE DEFINITELY NOT SOMEHING WRONG WITH ME BECAUSE OF IT! Is it because I smoke one drug that's NOT EVEN ILLEGAL which I only smoke for ANXIETY SO IT A MEDICAL PROBLEM! God I can't believe I love you! I'm sooo tired of everyone's shit! So just let me have ONE PEACEFUL DAY!?!?"

There was a shocked silence when I was done ranting, probably because I always took everything they did to be without saying more than a word but I was just so done so I grabbed my books for the class and marched through the crowd, pushing some people in the process but I was just so tired so I ignored it and walked to my locker, practically throwing my shit in their and storming on the school.

I knew it was going to be a bad day.

___________________________

By my dudes!~

Words: 977