~||Chapter 5||~

~||Izuku P.O.V||~

When I got home I plop myself on to the couch and start thinking,

'Is this really how the world is, how heros act to someone who is different?-'

'Do I want to be a hero still?'

"No." I whisper to nobody.

After my thinking I just start to play with he kittens as Lucifurr starts to paw at the couch cushions.

Clawdia, and Chaos are running around, jumping up on anything they can reach.

While this is happening Clover and Séira were lounging on my lap doing nothing so I just started to watch YouTube on my phone as we don't have a TV anymore.

30 more minutes until mum and dad come home.

*Sigh*

_______________________________

~||Time Skip by Eren yelling at the Titans||~

35 Minutes later my parents walk in looking excited, more than exited, they looked ready to explode.

"Zuzu! We have a surprise for you!" Dad said as he walked up to Chaos and picked him up.

"We were able to rent out the house!" My said, finishing dad sentence as she came up and hugged me.

When we were done hugging I released all my excitement and started to jump around shouting-

"Yay!"

And

"Yes!"

After about a minute of that dad finnaly calmed me down a bit and stated-

"Go get the rest of your stuff and we'll be off to go."

I rushed up the stairs after he said that, already hearing mum and dad doing the same.

____________________________

~||Time Skip by Levi being a clean freak||~

It only took about five minutes to get the rest of my things before I was running down the stairs and hoping in the car where I see dad waiting for mum and me.

Around two minutes later was when mum got to the car with all her things.

She rushed and put her stuff in the truck and went to the passenger seat next to dad.

"Sorry we weren't able to ask before, but how was your day, honey?" Mum asked as she does everyday.

I just looked at her with a blank look on my face and said-

"It was complete and utter shit."

Her and dad both got a worried look on their face after hearing that, they both knew I got bullied but we're hoping since I moved schools it would magically stop.