~||Chapter 9||~

~||Shinou's P.O.V||~

And let me tell you, it was painful. Izuku and I were forced to do poses that were very uncomfortable.

Some were decent, like just standing next to each other like we were taking a prom picture, but towards the end Mrs. Inko was real sadistic she made me and Midoriya do a back hug, and I know this dosn't sound to bad but, trust me, it was, especially because of our height difference.

He's about 5'4 and I'm 5'9 so my boner was pressed up against his the curve of his ass.

And damn did he have an ass, it was more of a bubble butt that was way to big for his own good, it was practically falling out of his panties, which I could see every once in a while as his dress rode up.

Once I couldn't stop myself and pressed up against his ass, lightly.

I'm hopeful he didn't notice, but it's like a 90% chance he did.

He's decently innocent but not to the point where he has no idea what a penis is, probably just to the point where he's never watched porn.

He is 14 years old, which means I'm older then him by two years.

Just nearly though, he turns 15 on July 15th and I just turned 16 a week ago, since my birthday is on July 1st.

Snapping out of my thoughts as Midoriya turns to me as his mother walks out the room, muttering about something.

He looks at me those eyes, the eyes he has are beautiful, they are large, to the point where it looks like he has permanent puppy eyes, and not to mention the color, it was unbelievable, they make me feel comfortable, like I'm laying on the soft grass and looking up at the clouds.

"Shinsou-kun?!"

I'm snapped out my thoughts once again as Midoriya raised his voice to the point where it bounced off the surrounding walls.

"You weren't answering me, I was worried..."

He said to me as he frantically tried to explain his light shouting.

He looked nervous, rubbing the back of his head as he looked anywhere but in my eyes.

It was cute...

"It's fine, Midoriya, you were just trying to snap me out of my daydreaming."

I said in the most nonchalant way I could in this state, fighting a blush at his cute posture.

He bought it, apparently, showing no suspiciousness on his face as I talked.

"So! Do you want to hang out for a bit??"

He asked with a hopeful voice and a smile.

I won't last any longer if keeps acting like this, I'll shove him in a room and fuck him their if he keeps being this adorable and sexy at the same time.

I lick my lips are the thought, my boner is getting more prominent in my pants.

"Yeah, we can hang out for a bit. Just let me ask my dad's."