tears ~ johnten

it had been a long day for the two. ten wasn't in the best headspace mentally, and had been crying all day, leaving johnny to try and deal with him. johnny was pretty patient, but he wasn't a therapist. he didnt know how to deal with his sad friend.

the other members had been out all day, and hadn't come home yet. johnny had been in ten's room with him pretty much all day, as he didnt want to leave, and he couldn't be left alone. johnny was worried about him. he was struggling, and he could see it.

ten was crying now. johnny just had his arm around him. he had done the most he could. they were laying in ten's room, watching ten's favorite movies, but he wasn't really paying attention.

they had spoke about it, but ten just couldn't get his feelings out, so johnny just let him stay quiet and get his feelings out by tears and groans, and a few screams into pillows.

luckily the two were close, so johnny knew some ways of calming the thai boy down, but they didnt work.

"ten... c'mere bub.." johnny sighed, lifting the blanket up and patting his torso. ten looked up with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes, nodding. he climbed over to johnny, wrapping his legs around him and putting his head on his chest, "you can cry more. tear- stain my shirt, i dont mind."

ten laughed sadly, and took a deep breath, breathing against johnny's chest. johnny frowned when he felt how messy ten's breathing was. he took his hand and placed it in ten's hair, massaging his head slightly, "are you ready to talk yet?"

ten nodded, hugging johnny tight, before sitting up slightly.

"now, whats going on?" johnny asked.

"johnny... i-im hiding so much from everyone. i feel like im being fake. im lying about my identity. to members, my family and friends and the fans. sometimes i wish i didnt get into this kpop shit," ten sighed, his lip trembling as johnny watched him with sad eyes.

"hey, dont say that," johnny pouted, "if you didnt get into that "kpop shit" then you wouldn't have met me!"

ten smiled shaking his head, "true...."

"well, what are you hiding then?" johnny asked, taking ten's head and placing it back on his chest, "i mean, if you're comfortable with telling me."

"im gay, johnny."

johnny didnt know what to say. its not like he didnt support it, he'd just never been come out to like this, "and thats okay."

then johnny's head filled with thoughts. how long had he been hiding this from everyone? did ten know he was bi? was johnny the first person he had come out to? ever?

"i love you no matter what, ten."

ten's body relaxed as johnny wrapped his arms around the boy. he was happy he had been able to get that off his mind. it had been 10 years.

"anything else?"

"johnny, listen," ten begun, sitting up properly and taking a deep DEEP breath, before looking down at his hands, "i dont want this to ruin anything between us. you're literally my best friend, and i dont ever want to lose you... but.... i kinda like you.."

johnny's eyes widened, but he still didnt take them off ten. he didnt know what to say, but remaining silent just made it worse.

"i-im sorry. ive ruined everything havent i? you dont have to say anything. you're straight. what was i expecting? god i'm SO dumb-"

johnny grabbed ten's chin, with force, but not too strong that he hurt him. ten stared into johnny's eyes, blushing madly. he gulped, before johnny smiled at him lovingly.

"im straight, am i?" johnny whispered, placing their foreheads together. ten felt johnny's warm breath against his lips, making his heart skip several beats. their noses collided as johnny put his hands on ten's thighs.

"y-yeah?" ten stuttered, closing his eyes, not wanting to stare into johnny's eyes any longer.

"would i straight man do this?" johnny asked, before turning his head to the side and kissing ten. ten's whole body jolted, but then he relaxed into the kiss, throwing his arms on johnny's shoulders, and smiling slightly. he made small noises, that johnny found adorable. he held the thai boy's waist tight, as he left little baby kisses on the boy's bottom lip, which was slightly swollen from anxious lip biting. ten was shocked. he was almost 100% sure that his best friend was straight.

clearly not.

johnny pulled away from the kiss, but not away from the closeness. he put his head against ten's again, and smiled, "open your eyes, bub.." ten opened his eyes shyly, not being able to focus on one area of the american's face, "would a straight man do that, ten?"

"i- i dont t-think s-so..." ten giggled, before hiding his face with his hands. ten laughed at the boy's cuteness.

"you're cute, dont hide your face.." johnny mumbled, taking ten's hands in his, revealing his tomato cheeks, "im bisexual, ten."

"i mean, i guessed you werent straight... from that..." ten chuckled. their foreheads were still together, and ten loved it. he never wanted to be seperated from johnny. he rubbed his nose against the olders, before kissing it.

"i like you too, if you hadn't guessed.." johnny smiled.

"i love you."